2008 Tour de France Stage 13 - Friday, July 18: Narbonne - Nîmes, 182km

plectrum said:
er because the team is run by Riis who is a dirty cheat and F.Schleck managed to climb Hautacam at near enough similar pace to Piepoli who was on CERA, the advantage that the SD pair won by can be attributed to the team help of the pair over the individual which pretty much signals F.Schleck is running hot.

Also I have no time for teams that run their own internal dope testing as it is just away to make sure that their internal doping will escape testing methods.

CSC - certainly superior cheats
Thers nothing supicious about Schleck's riding on Hautacam if you look at the way he rode it.. No exsplosions, which only counts for the Sd boys, he kept a steady pace along the way..
More funny is the way you accuse Damsgaard to be a CSC puppet

Prano said:
Thers nothing supicious about Schleck's riding on Hautacam if you look at the way he rode it.. No exsplosions, which only counts for the Sd boys, he kept a steady pace along the way..
More funny is the way you accuse Damsgaard to be a CSC puppet
Yes but EPO doesn't provoke explosive cycling, it may allow for it but it doesn't provoke it. EPO is a stamina enhancing drug and Schleck's performance as did Voight smacked of enhance stamina. Schleck's was a clever ride as there was little need to win the stage and anyway he was up against a pure climber.

Any victory these days is suspicious .... it is just the point cycling has reached.

Anyway on a probability basis i think it is likely that i'm correct :)

Oh sorry I forgot .... Damsgaard also works with Astana whose team starlet Contador won giro infront of Ricco & Tour 07 on a par with Rasmussen ... funny how he manages not to fail dope tests. Not forgetting that Bruyneel also has a very tarnished reputation with those that he has worked with both cyclists and doctors/coaches.

Give up dude Dams is on the payroll $$$$ he wil claim he is doing nothing wrong but there will be a secrecy clause in his contract meaning that he is unable to speak publically about the program or the positives it throws up.

plectrum said:
Yes but EPO doesn't provoke explosive cycling, it may allow for it but it doesn't provoke it. EPO is a stamina enhancing drug and Schleck's performance as did Voight smacked of enhance stamina. Schleck's was a clever ride as there was little need to win the stage and anyway he was up against a pure climber.

Any victory these days is suspicious .... it is just the point cycling has reached.

Anyway on a probability basis i think it is likely that i'm correct :)

Oh sorry I forgot .... Damsgaard also works with Astana whose team starlet Contador won giro infront of Ricco & Tour 07 on a par with Rasmussen ... funny how he manages not to fail dope tests. Not forgetting that Bruyneel also has a very tarnished reputation with those that he has worked with both cyclists and doctors/coaches.

Give up dude Dams is on the payroll $$$$ he wil claim he is doing nothing wrong but there will be a secrecy clause in his contract meaning that he is unable to speak publically about the program or the positives it throws up.
Please give me some links where I can get this confirmed.......... By this I also mean the same testing program as CSC..

Prano said:
Please give me some links where I can get this confirmed.......... By this I also mean the same testing program as CSC..
Stick it into google Damsgaard Astana !

Look I don't really care to be honest, I'll enjoy the races and I'll enjoy when the riders get busted. I like alot of the CSC team, I like Riis regardless that he cheated. I dislike Contador because like Ricco he is an arrogant slimeball. I just think that Cancellara is juiced to extreme and CSC have obviously a shady past with Hamilton & Basso. That also was under Riis' charge and Damsgaard himself is quoted as saying that their doping program was so complicated it needed the involvement of a team. Quite amazing that all this happened without the knowledge or intervention of team management especially Riis.

plectrum said:
Stick it into google Damsgaard Astana !

Look I don't really care to be honest, I'll enjoy the races and I'll enjoy when the riders get busted. I like alot of the CSC team, I like Riis regardless that he cheated. I dislike Contador because like Ricco he is an arrogant slimeball. I just think that Cancellara is juiced to extreme and CSC have obviously a shady past with Hamilton & Basso. That also was under Riis' charge and Damsgaard himself is quoted as saying that their doping program was so complicated it needed the involvement of a team. Quite amazing that all this happened without the knowledge or intervention of team management especially Riis.
Damsgaard is not a CSC Doctor, he is a (anti)dopingexpert and he works indepenpently as a reasercher. CSC has allowed him to set up a testing proigram for their own riders... About the current TDf , Damsgard has said that about 30% of the peleton is on the juice, would that be a statement from a guy that promotes a team in the tour?

Prano said:
Damsgaard is not a CSC Doctor, he is a (anti)dopingexpert and he works indepenpently as a reasercher. CSC has allowed him to set up a testing proigram for their own riders... About the current TDf , Damsgard has said that about 30% of the peleton is on the juice, would that be a statement from a guy that promotes a team in the tour?
So, considering that 100% of CSC guys are on the juice, he is basically saying that the rest of the peloton is mostly clean? :p

TheDarkLord said:
So, considering that 100% of CSC guys are on the juice, he is basically saying that the rest of the peloton is mostly clean? :p
:eek: :D :D

Ah yes. Another day, another win.

Hope he makes it 3 in a row and 5 wins but I doubt it today!

Grater said:
Ah yes. Another day, another win.

Hope he makes it 3 in a row and 5 wins but I doubt it today!
Yea, those hills look just a bit too much. Break-away I am guessing.

thoughtforfood said:
Yea, those hills look just a bit too much. Break-away I am guessing.
It's about time Flecha tries a break. He tries it today or the day before the time trial.

plectrum said:
No I disagree, often dopers are generally rather mute when the discussion comes onto doping.

GB track team is mainly based around 4 stars tho ... Hoy, Wiggins, Cav & Pendleton - I think there is a strong levels of ethics, belief 7 motivation. saying all that Hayles high haemocrit result was extremely disconcerting .... but that doesn't necessary point at endemic team use.
LOL. Strong level of ethics. :D:D:D:D

Disconcerted about the positive. I should think so. These things are not supposed to happen on an organised and medically supervised doping programme.

Don't be naive. The Brits have come out of nowhere and are now a dominant force in track cycling. Must be another case of using light gearing and training hard in the winter when all the other riders sit around, booze up and smoke. :rolleyes:

N.B. I am not picking on the Brits in particular. I think we are all engaging in selective logic. Ricco' doped. But CSC riders didn't. Because of an internal programme. And strong ethics. And vandervelde doesn't dope either. Although his performances in the Pyrenees are mighty impressive. But he races for a team that would never tolerate dopers. No really. :rolleyes:

Buongiorno ragazzi.