2008 Tour De France Stage 15 - Sunday, July 20: Embrun - Prato Nevoso, 183km

Jono L said:
OK, I know this has already been commented on, but I think you deserve another spray you absolute goose. Did you leave your brain behind when you logged on or is stupidity inherent to you? geez....

Gerro is as hard as nails, you did see Pate being a big fat ***** for the previous 3 hours right?

See, Gerro=hard.
Ringerike%20GP%20Norway%20April%2030-May4%202003.jpg
I already explained this post earlier. In fact, I offered to tape myself in diapers on a chair singing the Australian National Anthem...if you have one...And no Pate was no *****. I have a suggestion, read all of my posts before turning on your ***** motor..

You seem to know quite a bit about Gerro's hardness though

Hey, I have ridden in the rain before, wanna hear about my hardness too?

thoughtforfood said:
You seem to know quite a bit about Gerro's hardness though

Hey, I have ridden in the rain before, wanna hear about my hardness too?
LOL. Jono is very well placed to know how hard Gerro (and O'Grady, Cooke, Renshaw, Lowe, Lloyd etc etc) is, considering he regularly trains and races with most of the Aussie pros on Protour teams over the summer. :rolleyes:

classic1 said:
LOL. Jono is very well placed to know how hard Gerro (and O'Grady, Cooke, Renshaw, Lowe, Lloyd etc etc) is, considering he regularly trains and races with most of the Aussie pros on Protour teams over the summer. :rolleyes:

BWHAHAHAHA...methinks he should do some homework...ya never know who's posting here, now do ya!?...thoughtforfood pwned!

classic1 said:
That's cool, but I would minimize the "hardness" talk though, it sounds ghey.:)

Hitchy said:
BWHAHAHAHA...methinks he should do some homework...ya never know who's posting here, now do ya!?...thoughtforfood pwned!
By "hardness" I was referring to the double entendre pertaining to the amount of blood in his ****, and suggesting that Jono knows a little too much about that...

"pwned", 12 year old children should be watching the Wiggles or something, shouldn't they? I guess I have to explain jokes to little kids like you..

thoughtforfood said:
By "hardness" I was referring to the double entendre pertaining to the amount of blood in his ****, and suggesting that Jono knows a little too much about that...
Jesus, I missed that one. I must be maturing. I'll defer to you now as resident expert on all matters pertaining to meat rockets. If you were a jedi you'd have a firm grip on your lightsabre. You are CockMaster Yoda. .

thoughtforfood said:

"pwned", 12 year old children should be watching the Wiggles or something, shouldn't they?

I don't know...what are you watching?...oh sorry, I got it wrong, 12 is your IQ not your age

Jono L said:
Oink oink oink. Oink oink oink oink oink oink oink oink oink oink oink oink oink grunt.:D ;)
Sorry...Babelfish is on the fritz today, so I can't translate your post into proper English ...;)

nns1400 said:
S'aright...gives us a week to prepare... :p
:rolleyes: That's assuming you actually give a ****.

Apparently we're supposed to kiss Jono's ass now or something. Sorry Jono. Ain't my style. ;) But, apparently others closer to home for you might be interested in getting your autograph or a picture with you or something. :p

classic1 said:
Jesus, I missed that one. I must be maturing. I'll defer to you now as resident expert on all matters pertaining to meat rockets. If you were a jedi you'd have a firm grip on your lightsabre. You are CockMaster Yoda. .
Oh YEA, you guys misunderstand...I think all of you Aussies are H O T! You guys have the repressed homosexual thing going on like men from no other nation! Lets see, you've got Cadel and his accessory dog, and little girly ***** slaps. Then there is Gerans with those dreamy braces, and Phil Anderson and that woman hating thing...YOU GUYS RULE THE REPRESSED GHEY WORLD!!! And OMG, lets not even start with the prison colony thing...THAT must have been heaven on earth!!!...then that Priscilla Queen of the Desert thing....and rugby and Aussie rules football with all those hot bods grinding in those scrums! It is GHEY paradise there.....:D

Hitchy said:
I don't know...what are you watching?...oh sorry, I got it wrong, 12 is your IQ not your age
No, 12 as in inches...you wanna see, don't you sweetie...:D

Late edit: Then there is this- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgWzLtNE-YI
Thanks a million Cranky.

thoughtforfood said:
Late edit: Then there is this- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgWzLtNE-YI
Thanks a million Cranky.
Hey don't include me in your "Aussie's are ghey" political movement. I gave that clip as a background to how b1 probably got his/her handle.

Those Bananas in Pajamas are gay though. What are we showing our kids in Oz? Is this some Oxford Street, Sydney, gay parade ****? It's worse than Bert and Ernie...
mad.gif

Apolgies and no offense intended to thunder, WBT, Grater, and all the guys who are upset that Cadel has ugly eyebrows...
tongue.gif

thoughtforfood said:
Listen gramps, I know you're jealous because your prime member hasn't seen an inflow of blood for a decade of so now so I'll let it slide. You seem all to keen to bring up the **** inuendo, one can only wonder...

And C'Girl aka miss lactating big m's, go on, worship, you know you want to;)

Jono L said:
Listen gramps, I know you're jealous because your prime member hasn't seen an inflow of blood for a decade of so now so I'll let it slide. You seem all to keen to bring up the **** inuendo, one can only wonder...

"gramps" LOLOLOL Thanks, I needed that...as to the ghey thing, are you wonderin' for a reason?

ANYWAY, cool to hear that you ride with those guys. I have only ridden with lower level pros....becasue I am not and never have been a pro. Very cool to have someone posting who is though. You didn't happen to be on the ride earlier this spring where the driver stopped short? Has anything happened with the driver if so?

Crankyfeet said:
Hey don't include me in your "Aussie's are ghey" political movement. I gave that clip as a background to how b1 probably got his/her handle.

Those Bananas in Pajamas are gay though. What are we showing our kids in Oz? Is this some Oxford Street, Sydney, gay parade ****? It's worse than Bert and Earnie...
mad.gif

Apolgies and no offense intended to thunder, WBT, Grater, and all the guys who are upset that Cadel has ugly eyebrows...
tongue.gif
I think anyone familiar with the FID knows you ain't gay, nor do you hate those of the beautiful fairer sex...;)

Jono L said:

And C'Girl, oink oink oink, oink oink, hahahaha, oink, oink, oink, oink, oink ;)
Yeah, I don't think she speaks pig either... :rolleyes:

Jono L said:

:D

You wish college boy. ;)

But, I do have to ask, now that this has been brought up twice. What's up with the lactating mams comment? Does that turn Ozians on or something? Or, are you still drinking from your mommy's breast? :eek:

:p

thoughtforfood said:
Oh YEA, you guys misunderstand...I think all of you Aussies are H O T! You guys have the repressed homosexual thing going on like men from no other nation! Lets see, you've got Cadel and his accessory dog, and little girly ***** slaps. Then there is Gerans with those dreamy braces, and Phil Anderson and that woman hating thing...YOU GUYS RULE THE REPRESSED GHEY WORLD!!! And OMG, lets not even start with the prison colony thing...THAT must have been heaven on earth!!!...then that Priscilla Queen of the Desert thing....and rugby and Aussie rules football with all those hot bods grinding in those scrums! It is GHEY paradise there.....:D
It is. Its a little known fact that the first fleet had a drunken orgy on the beach when they got to Australia, setting the tone in Sydney for the next 200 years.

C'dale Girl said:
:D

You wish college boy. ;)

But, I do have to ask, now that this has been brought up twice. What's up with the lactating mams comment? Does that turn Ozians on or something? Or, are you still drinking from your mommy's breast? :eek:

:p
I thought a fascination for large mammaries was a universal male thing - otherwise why would we have the surgically augmented horrors of the likes of Pamela Anderson visited upon us?