2008 Tour De France Stage 15 - Sunday, July 20: Embrun - Prato Nevoso, 183km

classic1 said:
Rubbish. Pendlebury was among the best in each of the finals he played, (except maybe the Geelong one, coming off two ripper games inc the marathon extra time game in Perth), and I didn't see him take backwards steps in any of them.
Are you guys talking about kangaroo boxing or something? And speaking of animals and Australia, what is the deal with all of the deadly species running, swimming, and slithering around there? The animals must really hate you guys.

Any interesting anecdotes involving said animals would be greatly appreciated. I love deadly encounters....they have whole TV shows about that stuff here in Sepo Land......ok, if it involves you, it will obviously not be "deadly."

I can't remember why I came into this thread.
confused.gif

I'll come back later if it comes to me.

thoughtforfood said:
Are you guys talking about kangaroo boxing or something? And speaking of animals and Australia, what is the deal with all of the deadly species running, swimming, and slithering around there? The animals must really hate you guys.

Any interesting anecdotes involving said animals would be greatly appreciated. I love deadly encounters....they have whole TV shows about that stuff here in Sepo Land......ok, if it involves you, it will obviously not be "deadly."
Are you kidding? Most of us live in the cities. You won't catch us wandering around out in the scrub where we might get hurt. Although have had some run-ins with slithering animals on the bike paths.

heinkel12 said:
Are you kidding? Most of us live in the cities. You won't catch us wandering around out in the scrub where we might get hurt. Although have had some run-ins with slithering animals on the bike paths.
I don't live in the city. I have to wrestle deadly snakes and spiders on my way out to the car in the mornings, and I run over kangaroos and wombats with my car on the way to work. The evil bastards lie in wait ready to pounce in front of you to try wreck your car, like hezbollah suicide bombers. Echindas suck though. You have to have steel belted radial tyres to cope with them. Then when the weather gets better and I ride my bike its magpies season. Hitchcocks 'the Birds' is soft compared to an Aussie spring coping with magpies.

Crankyfeet said:
There was that guy, in North Queensland, who had his penis bitten by a snake when he stopped roadside and was having a pee.

http://www.cairns.com.au/article/2008/05/29/4198_local-news.html
Wait...and then he sent his buddy for help, right? And the doctor said he'd have to suck out the venom...and he ran all the way back to the guy who screams what'd he say, what'd he say??...and the buddy says...

He said you're gonna die....

(Okay...that's bad :eek: but I mean...come on...how could I not?)

nns1400 said:
Wait...and then he sent his buddy for help, right? And the doctor said he'd have to suck out the venom...and he ran all the way back to the guy who screams what'd he say, what'd he say??...and the buddy says...

He said you're gonna die....

(Okay...that's bad :eek: but I mean...come on...how could I not?)
LOL, I was telling that joke when I was 10, classic!

C'dale Girl said:
zing . . . :D

Raise your hand if you think classic and thunder are one and the same . . .
Take that back or I'll sue. Thats something a seppo could understand. :rolleyes:

nns1400 said:
Who cares?...once you've heard one seppo-basher, you've heard'em all... :rolleyes:
Right on ignoramus. We all sound the same when your heads are fairly inserted up ya ****.:D ;)

Jono L said:
Right on ignoramus. We all sound the same when your heads are fairly inserted up ya ****.:D ;)
That's no way to talk to a lady Jono. Your deep, well presented arguments are not swaying the fence sitters I think. Or maybe you guys are trying to turn this forum into another BF Seppo War by personally abusing and pigeon-holing every American you can post a reply to...
confused0006.gif

Crankyfeet said:
That's no way to talk to a lady Jono. Your deep, well presented arguments are not swaying the fence sitters I think. Or maybe you guys are trying to turn this forum into another BF Seppo War by personally abusing and pigeon-holing every American you can post a reply to...
Don't think so. There hasn't been an outbreak of seppo-bashing for at least 2 months IMO, since the 'Why can't seppos sprint' thread. My most obnoxious comments of late have been directed at Pope worshippers and triathletes (see Jono's sig). Personally, I love seppos. I generally find them to be friendly, open, generous and kind-hearted, plus they invented fast food and rampant consumerism. Grouse stuff IMO, love it, good on youse. Its just they are geographically challenged, :pmany have difficulty looking past their own country (which is not generally the case on this forum), can't sprint for **** and have an unhealthy interest in Steve Irwin and guns. :D As a mark of respect and as a major concilitory effort on my part to my seppo friends I will refrain from using the obnoxious word 'seppo' for one week, starting right now.

Crankyfeet said:
Or maybe you guys are trying to turn this forum into another BF Seppo War by personally abusing and pigeon-holing every American you can post a reply to...
confused0006.gif
:eek: Abort! Abort!

classic1 said:
Don't think so. There hasn't been an outbreak of seppo-bashing for at least 2 months IMO, since the 'Why can't seppos sprint' thread. My most obnoxious comments of late have been directed at Pope worshippers and triathletes (see Jono's sig). Personally, I love seppos. I generally find them to be friendly, open, generous and kind-hearted, plus they invented fast food and rampant consumerism. Grouse stuff IMO, love it, good on youse. Its just they are geographically challenged, :pmany have difficulty looking past their own country (which is not generally the case on this forum), can't sprint for **** and have an unhealthy interest in Steve Irwin and guns. :D As a mark of respect and as a major concilitory effort on my part to my seppo friends I will refrain from using the obnoxious word 'seppo' for one week, starting right now.
Gee, I can't wait for the eighth day. :rolleyes:

C'dale Girl said:
Gee, I can't wait for the eighth day. :rolleyes:
I told you, its a major concilitory effort on my part, with no concessions asked for from my se... American friends. Fark I'm a good bloke. :p

classic1 said:
I told you, its a major concilitory effort on my part, with no concessions asked for from my se... American friends. Fark I'm a good bloke. :p
If you say so. Like I said, we'll just wait and see regarding day 8. ;)

thoughtforfood said:
Guerrans gets a ***** Cadel type win.
OK, I know this has already been commented on, but I think you deserve another spray you absolute goose. Did you leave your brain behind when you logged on or is stupidity inherent to you? geez....

Gerro is as hard as nails, you did see Pate being a big fat ***** for the previous 3 hours right?

See, Gerro=hard.
Ringerike%20GP%20Norway%20April%2030-May4%202003.jpg