2008 Tour De France Stage 15 - Sunday, July 20: Embrun - Prato Nevoso, 183km

matagi said:
I thought a fascination for large mammaries was a universal male thing - otherwise why would we have the surgically augmented horrors of the likes of Pamela Anderson visited upon us?
Lactating was the operative word. Why do they always have to be lactating? I find the statement odd. I would think that would be a turn off, seeing as how it implicitly infers that the chick just pushed a puppy out and there's an infant somewhere close by reminding the guy that there was someone else before him, recently before him at that. ;) Thereby taking the sexiness out of the whole thing and making it way too functional. Just a thought . . . .

C'dale Girl said:
Lactating was the operative word. Why do they always have to be lactating? I find the statement odd. I would think that would be a turn off, seeing as how it implicitly infers that the chick just pushed a puppy out and there's an infant somewhere close by reminding the guy that there was someone else before him, recently before him at that. ;) Thereby taking the sexiness out of the whole thing and making it way too functional. Just a thought . . . .
Nope, it just makes them bigger, and only on a rare occasion is that a bad thing...

thoughtforfood said:
Nope, it just makes them bigger, and only on a rare occasion is that a bad thing...
But, why have two Ozians now specifically referred to lactating? Why not just say big mams? Why do they have to be lactating? Very odd . . . very odd indeed. They like other men's sloppy seconds apparently or something. :p

C'dale Girl said:
But, why have two Ozians now specifically referred to lactating? Why not just say big mams? Why do they have to be lactating? Very odd . . . very odd indeed. They like other men's sloppy seconds apparently or something. :p
You are dealing with guys, sloppy 5ths are not out of the question.

thoughtforfood said:
You are dealing with guys, sloppy 5ths are not out of the question.
:rolleyes:

(I was just messing around fwiw, but I do find the usage of the term "lactating" strange to say the least in this instance ;) ).

Edit: specifically I find it strange that it's been stated in reference to me twice now in a context that is apparently supposed to offend me.

C'dale Girl said:

(I was just messing around fwiw, but I do find the usage of the term "lactating" strange to say the least in this instance ;) ).
It is...but there are stranger facinations...of that you can be sure.

C'dale Girl said:

Edit: specifically I find it strange that it's been stated in reference to me twice now in a context that is apparently supposed to offend me.
I'm afraid I can't enlighten you either. I've never been on the receiving end of a comment like that and it certainly isn't in common usage in the social circles I frequent.

I wish people wouldn't mention the "L" word when JHuskey's on the forum.
He'll be hot and bothered for ever now.

Hey C...do you find the reference to "lactating" breasts... made by two independent posters... strange?....
confused.gif

Crankyfeet said:
Hey C...do you find the reference to "lactating" breasts... made by two independent posters... strange?....
confused.gif
:D (I do hope you got my facetiousness throughout. ;) )

thoughtforfood said:
ANYWAY, cool to hear that you ride with those guys. I have only ridden with lower level pros....becasue I am not and never have been a pro. Very cool to have someone posting who is though. You didn't happen to be on the ride earlier this spring where the driver stopped short? Has anything happened with the driver if so?
Nah that was in syder-nee, I'm a bit further south than that. Dunno wat's happenin, just going around in a big legal circle as per usual.

matagi said:
I'm afraid I can't enlighten you either. I've never been on the receiving end of a comment like that and it certainly isn't in common usage in the social circles I frequent.
damn strange comments.

You guys kill me....first you're hanging it on Jono, then you find out that he's 'someone' in the world of cycling....& you're all over him like a rash!....if only you knew who he REALLY is!!...you'd be impressed that he even bothers with us. Mind you, Classic was no slouch either...you should all listen in awe!....oh & please antagonize him enough in the next few days, that he uses the 'S' word...otherwise I'm gunna lose a bet! :D

stevebaby said:
I wish people wouldn't mention the "L" word when JHuskey's on the forum.
He'll be hot and bothered for ever now.
Huskey has been suffering from Post Ta-ta-traumatic Syndrome.
No comments about my speech impediment,please.

Hitchy said:
You guys kill me....first you're hanging it on Jono, then you find out that he's 'someone' in the world of cycling....& you're all over him like a rash!....if only you knew who he REALLY is!!...you'd be impressed that he even bothers with us. Mind you, Classic was no slouch either...you should all listen in awe!....oh & please antagonize him enough in the next few days, that he uses the 'S' word...otherwise I'm gunna lose a bet! :D
http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNxmk120MSUS http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNxmk120MSUS Not me...
Whatever...'a pig by any other name smells as "sweet"'...:rolleyes: :D (Guess what, you can ALL ride a bike better than me. Whoopteedoo...:p The order you're in doesn't really matter ;) )

Hitchy said:
I don't know who you're talking to, but based on the exchanges here I know it ain't me. I get a kick out of jono and classic's humor and personalities and enjoy the occasional banter with them, but I'm not about to "listen in awe" merely because they happen to be better than the average joe at riding a bike. To make that your standard for valuing and respecting someone else is . . . well . . . that's simply retarded. If the occasion ever arises that I listen to them in awe, it will only be because they've earned my respect as individual human-beings.

As for classic's use of the term seppo or lack thereof, it's a bit self-absorbed to assume that it really matters to the rest of us or has any effect either way. Use it, don't use it, I really don't care. The end result is only a reflection on the individual.

nns1400 said:
Not me...
Whatever...'a pig by any other name smells as "sweet"'...:rolleyes: :D (Guess what, you can ALL ride a bike better than me. Whoopteedoo...:p The order you're in doesn't really matter ;) )
Lol . . . sounds to me like there's plenty of ass-kissin' going on elsewhere though.

=C'dale Girl said:
I don't know who you're talking to, but based on the exchanges here I know it ain't me. I get a kick out of jono and classic's humor and personalities and enjoy the occasional banter with them, but I'm not about to "listen in awe" merely because they happen to be better than the average joe at riding a bike. To make that your standard for valuing and respecting someone else is . . . well . . . that's simply retarded. If the occasion ever arises that I listen to them in awe, it will only be because they've earned my respect as individual human-beings.
You should respect and love us. We've helped you get your average post size down to below 6 paragraphs.

C'dale Girl said:
As for classic's use of the term seppo or lack thereof, it's a bit self-absorbed to assume that it really matters to the rest of us or has any effect either way. Use it, don't use it, I really don't care. The end result is only a reflection on the individual.
Self absorbtion is fun. Hang on. I'm thinking of something else.