2008 Tour De France Stage 15 - Sunday, July 20: Embrun - Prato Nevoso, 183km

classic1 said:
You should respect and love us. We've helped you get your average post size down to below 6 paragraphs.

Self absorbtion is fun. Hang on. I'm thinking of something else.
Oh, but I do love you classic. You're "special" in your own unique, individual way. ;)

C'dale Girl said:
I don't know who you're talking to, but based on the exchanges here I know it ain't me. I get a kick out of jono and classic's humor and personalities and enjoy the occasional banter with them, but I'm not about to "listen in awe" merely because they happen to be better than the average joe at riding a bike. To make that your standard for valuing and respecting someone else is . . . well . . . that's simply retarded. If the occasion ever arises that I listen to them in awe, it will only be because they've earned my respect as individual human-beings.

As for classic's use of the term seppo or lack thereof, it's a bit self-absorbed to assume that it really matters to the rest of us or has any effect either way. Use it, don't use it, I really don't care. The end result is only a reflection on the individual.
I think Hitchy's post was aimed, at least in part, at me. Funny thing is that I have known people much more famous than Gerans or juno, and I don't spuge my pants over celebrity....especially at this minimum. I just think it is cool to have someone who rides with them posting. He can give some perspective I don't have. I think Hitchy is the starfucker here.

thoughtforfood said:
I think Hitchy's post was aimed, at least in part, at me. Funny thing is that I have known people much more famous than Gerans or juno, and I don't spuge my pants over celebrity....especially at this minimum. I just think it is cool to have someone who rides with them posting. He can give some perspective I don't have. I think Hitchy is the starfucker here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9mGsaHtUDo :D

thoughtforfood said:
Its fairly safe to say that Hitchy socially knows way more famous people in the cycling fraternity than Gerro, not that he'd ever bang on about it. Starfucker? Hardly. I can't speak for him, but I'm sure he has better things to do than to constantly hang around with dumb pro bike riders. :rolleyes:

C'dale Girl said:
Oh, but I do love you classic. You're "special" in your own unique, individual way. ;)
I actually stayed awake reading this post. See, isn't brevity so much better?;)

classic1 said:
I actually stayed awake reading this post. See, isn't brevity so much better?;)
Depends . . . on a lot of things . . . . but I won't bore you with the details since you apparently have the attention span of a gnat. ;)

classic1 said:
Its fairly safe to say that Hitchy socially knows way more famous people in the cycling fraternity than Gerro, not that he'd ever bang on about it. Starfucker? Hardly. I can't speak for him, but I'm sure he has better things to do than to constantly hang around with dumb pro bike riders. :rolleyes:
That all may be, but my post was in regards to him posting that me somehow not being caustic towards jono was because he knows pro cyclists. I just decided to not be caustic because I decided to not be as caustic. I do however think it is interesting hearing from people who ride with the pros racing currently. But as to being impressed that someone like him would "bother" (Hitchy's words, not Jono's interestingly) to post here. Nope. Nor would I scratch my balls a second time over who Hitchy knows.;)

C'dale Girl said:
Depends . . . on a lot of things . . . . but I won't bore you with the details since you apparently have the attention span of a gnat. ;)
My attention span is fine when the subject is interesting?;)

thoughtforfood said:
That all may be, but my post was in regards to him posting that me somehow not being caustic towards jono was because he knows pro cyclists. I just decided to not be caustic because I decided to not be as caustic. I do however think it is interesting hearing from people who ride with the pros racing currently. But as to being impressed that someone like him would "bother" (Hitchy's words, not Jono's interestingly) to post here. Nope. Nor would I scratch my balls a second time over who Hitchy knows.;)

BWAHAHAHAHA...knew you couldn't help yourself!....do you guys get 'Rex Hunt'?...Celebrity fisherman over here with a TV show, anyway, I feel a bit like him today, 'cast out a line & get a bite every time'...BWAHAHAHA

Hitchy said:
BWAHAHAHAHA...knew you couldn't help yourself!....do you guys get 'Rex Hunt'?...Celebrity fisherman over here with a TV show, anyway, I feel a bit like him today, 'cast out a line & get a bite every time'...BWAHAHAHA
Of course that's your story now . . . likely one too . . . not much else you could say. ;) :D

Hitchy said:
Sweetie, if you need some attention, I suggest prostitutes. As to fishing, when you continue to post, are you a fish or a fisherman? I think mirrors in your home would be a good idea.

thoughtforfood said:
Sweetie, if you need some attention, I suggest prostitutes. As to fishing, when you continue to post, are you a fish or a fisherman? I think mirrors in your home would be a good idea.

bwahahaha , you can't help yourself can ya?...nah, i don't need attention...well not from you anyway...are you a hermaphrodite?

thoughtforfood said:
Not even Paris Hilton?
What's the matter with you? :eek: :eek: