2008 Tour de France Stage 20 - Sat July 26: Cerilly-St. Amand-Montrond (ITT), 53 km

b1_ said:
At least a couple of seconds there.
Speaking of seconds, how brutal would it be for Sastre if he loses by 1 or 2 seconds? Say what you will about uniball, but if he were in Sastre's situation on l'Alpe, he would have put his head down and sprinted to the line.

serpico7 said:
Speaking of seconds, how brutal would it be for Sastre if he loses by 1 or 2 seconds? Say what you will about uniball, but if he were in Sastre's situation on l'Alpe, he would have put his head down and sprinted to the line.
yeah, that would bite.

go carlos! go denis!!!!!!!!!

serpico7 said:
What happens if Evans loses by ten seconds? He'll realize he should not have been dicking around in the middle of the Alpe.

Is that a radio on Vande Velde's back? He looks like he should be living at the Notre Dame cathedral.

...and Cadel reaches the finish line. Dammit that's a new record, 8.89 second time trial.

Schumi needs to be tested for everything under the sun after his performance this Tour.

Go get 'em Cadel!

Just saw the p---head Schumi beat Canc at time check 3 by 14 seconds after being down by 13 seconds to him at check 2. I hope they bust this *******. Given all of the breaks he's been riding in and even trying to make a go yesterday, you think he'd be wasted.

serpico7 said:
Schumi needs to be tested for everything under the sun after his performance this Tour.

Hmm, non-regulation goatee. Check his face fuzz. I thought only moustaches allowed in the tour?

What I want here the commentators say is: and Sastre is off the line...here we go now, the man to beat...oh no he's stacked into a house! It could happen.

Kohl the KOM struggle on the climb of the TT
crashed riding up the ramp to the start house. :eek:

I just cant stand someone winning the TDF without having won a single stage. And for that reason I'd like Sastre to win over Evans...

Bro Deal said:
Is that a radio on Vande Velde's back? He looks like he should be living at the Notre Dame cathedral.
LOL!

btw, anyone hear millar? predicts denis will have a horror of a day

I'm actually not at all surprised if Sastre keeps the jersey...and Fränk might produce a very very good performance too...

Evans +38 at first check. Maybe an off day? He's behind Menchov and VV.

EDIT: Just noticed that Evans is behind Kohl at first time check.
eek.gif

Andy could lose his white jersey with the TT performances going right now.

One thing for sure, he's not being superman in the ITT like he was in the 2007 Giro. I recall being stunned last year and thinking, "Jeez! A Schleck can TT?!"

Frank is down by 50" at the first TT check. At least he's not showing superman performances in this stage.

DV1976 said:
I just cant stand someone winning the TDF without having won a single stage. And for that reason I'd like Sastre to win over Evans...
Without winning a stage and without attacking at least one time.:eek: