It's more of a want, not a need. I was thinking about going down to only one bike and moving the Ultegra 6700 group over to the new frame. The bikes I have ride great and I have no complaints at all..
Fully realize this is an older thread, but felt the need to comment regardless. Just recently picked up several (four of them to be exact!!!!) of these frames. After receiving the first one, felt compelled to get the set while they're still available. IMO, the best value in a carbon frame - bar none. As a frame of reference, had a Cervelo R3 (2009) recently and the Raleigh was the better frame in all areas I'm concerned with - stiffer in the BB and front end, comfortable enough for several hour rides, lower front end (shorter head tube for a 'racier' position for a similar size), and light enough for my 85kgs. And best of all, these framesets can be had new via eBay for less $600 (closeouts on New Old Stock). They are great looking in either white, black/green, or black/red. With having all three, I can attest that the finish of the frames is way above and beyond that of the Cervelo. If you can find one, pick it up and don't look back.