Cycling Forums Classifieds · Public discussion

2011 Rocky Mountain Solo RSL Pro

Started by ryanshaunmac · · Last activity · 1 post · 2,628 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Forums Classifieds
Published
26 January 2012
Last activity
26 January 2012
Original author
ryanshaunmac
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
2,628
Views / 30 days
0
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I am selling my 2011 Team Edition Rocky Mountain Solo RSL Pro as I am getting out of the sport. This is a sweet ride and is decked out with full Sram red. frame size is 54cm but fits more like a 56cm. Frame is in excellent condition with no cracks or damages. Bike will come with regular wheels but I will also include Fulcrum Racing Speed Tubulars for extra.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.