Cycling Forums Classifieds · Public discussion

2012 Easton EC90 carbon clinchers

Started by Jrocket · · Last activity · 3 posts · 1,245 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Forums Classifieds
Published
4 July 2012
Last activity
6 July 2012
Original author
Jrocket
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,245
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Set of brand new in the factory sealed boxes 56 mm carbon clinchers with pads,skewers,spoke tool and manual.I just received these wheels from Easton. They are Shimano ready but I "might" be able to swap them out for whatever cassette you run.

    jrocket150 aol com

  2. Let me know if you can swap for campy. Thanks!

  3. I sure will. I should know first thing of next week.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.