2013 Carbon Wheels

I just purchased a set of Reynolds new aero 58 wheels and all I can say is they are incredible. The quality is amazing. I was contemplating on Mavic Cosmic Carbone slr and Enve but I know I made the right choice.

vale46 said:
I just purchased a set of Reynolds new aero 58 wheels and all I can say is they are incredible. The quality is amazing. I was contemplating on Mavic Cosmic Carbone slr and Enve but I know I made the right choice.
After you put a bunch of miles on the Aero 58's, please come back and give us a review.

2011 HED Jet disc

I bought one of the above in late April 2011, £800 well spent I thought, seeing as my current HED disc had started to go out of true and being the carbon side disc type nothing could be done about it. the Jet being a spoked wheel with thin carbon sides laminated on seemed to make sense. However in 2012 I noticed that the sides appeared to be touching the seat stays of my frame, marks on the wheel, this I just put down to the wheel not being very stiff, maybe. It was only at the Duo last weekend when a mate said 'your wheel is coming adrift' that I realised the side panels on the Jet were unattached on both sides of the wheel and infact acting as air brakes.
So I have sent my wheel back to HED UK at great expence, with the only feed back I have had is, they have a two year warranty on wheels, everybody else has one. So I am hoping HED will deal with me as a warranty, but at the moment I am not holding my breath.