2019 tour of rwanda pro cycling race experience

bensonthetiger

Oct 11, 2018
Atlanta
Looking for someone interesting in helping an Atlanta nonprofit in the fight for securing global access to medicine and education for Type 1 Diabetes. I made a bid at a charity auction without first consulting my fiance, and quickly learned that this is not the trip for us.

For a $4500 donation OBO to Team Type 1 Foundation (teamtype1 dot org), you will receive the following package:

Behind-the-Scenes Access to one of the world’s most challenging and breathtaking professional bike races -- Tour du Rwanda!
  • Travel with Team Novo Nordisk as they compete in the Tour du Rwanda from February 24 - March 3, 2019*.
    • Ride each stage before the pro race begins
    • Be part of the excitement with two VIP passes for every stage (start & finish line)
    • Hotel accommodations for all stages with Team Novo Nordisk at the official race hotel
    • Dinner with the Team every evening
    • Ride in the Team Novo Nordisk team car during one stage
    • One Team Novo Nordisk and one Team Type 1 cycling kit
    • Finish your unforgettable week in Rwanda with a silverback gorilla sightseeing excursion!
    • This experience cannot be bought on a typical travel site, so if you are a cycling fan, this is the trip for you!
*Airfare not included.

Please direct message me if interested and share with anyone you think may be interested, and I will coordinate by putting you in contact with Team Type 1 Foundation, who will help facilitate further details.
bikes.jpg