219 This Morning

ambition

Nov 20, 2013
Down from 300 but up from 204 last summer. I think the new diet should have me well under 200 before summer. My habits made riding a lot an impossibility. I need to log several thousand miles this time around.

I took the bike off the trainer in anticipation of being able to ride. Then it snowed again. :mad:

Still wrestling with the idea of removing my old vetta computer and getting a cradle for the phone and using that but riding in an urban area where getting struck by a car is a real possibility (happened to me twice) makes me hesitant to expose my phone to the danger.

ambition said:
Down from 300 but up from 204 last summer. I think the new diet should have me well under 200 before summer. My habits made riding a lot a impossibility. I need to log several thousand miles this time around.
you sir are a massive pile of dung

ambition said:
Still wrestling with the idea of removing my old vetta computer and getting a cradle for the phone and using that but riding in an urban area where getting struck by a car is a real possibility (happened to me twice) makes me hesitant to expose my phone to the danger.
I'm getting medivaced (again) when i bite a buick but fortunately the phone didn't get scratched.

ambition said:
I went down hard both times. No way a phone survives those two crashes.
were these wipe-outs on the GW bridge? the part that looks like its going downhill but you're really heading uphill? before or after the whole food stop and the meeting with the guy on 148th street? i'm guessing after.