UK and Europe · Public discussion

24 hour solo mtb racing advice?

Started by Me · · Last activity · 5 posts · 696 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
UK and Europe
Published
25 December 2003
Last activity
27 December 2003
Original author
Me
Posts
5
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
696
Views / 30 days
3

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–5 of 5
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I'm thinking about trying one of the 24 hour mtb races this summer. I've done one as part of a 4 man
    team, but that wasn't serious and it was a couple of lazy years ago.

    Can anyone post some links to some sites or newsgroups that specifically deal with 24 hour
    solo riding?

    I'm looking for stories, tips, advice, equip, whatever!

    Happy holidays!

  2. [email hidden]/overthetop/flatarse.c om

  3. Me said:

    I'm thinking about trying one of the 24 hour mtb races this summer. I've done one as part of a 4
    man team, but that wasn't serious and it was a couple of lazy years ago.

    Can anyone post some links to some sites or newsgroups that specifically deal with 24 hour
    solo riding?

    I'm looking for stories, tips, advice, equip, whatever!

    You'll find a few people that mad on Singletrack World <URL: singletrackworld.comsingletrackworld.com >, a
    forum attached to the UK magazine Singletrack. I don't usually have much time for web based fora,
    but in this case the people make up for the clunky software.

    --
    [email hidden] (Simon Brooke) jasmine.org.uk~simon

    ;; When your hammer is C++, everything begins to look like a thumb.

  4. Quoted message said:

    You'll find a few people that mad on Singletrack World <URL: singletrackworld.comsingletrackworld.com >, a
    forum attached to the UK magazine Singletrack. I don't usually have much time for web based fora,
    but in this case the people make up for the clunky software.

    Just alot of the people can be very clique upset one and they gang up like little children.

  5. "DaO" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    You'll find a few people that mad on Singletrack World <URL: singletrackworld.comsingletrackworld.com >,
    a forum attached to the UK magazine Singletrack. I don't usually have much time for web based
    fora, but in this case the people make up for the clunky software.

    Just alot of the people can be very clique upset one and they gang up like little children.

    LOL! But it's not like that on uk.rec.beardywierdyhelmetlessrecumbentriders of course.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.