24 Hours in the Sage

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Mattb, Apr 14, 2003.

  1. Mattb

    Mattb Guest

    Another PSA. A guy I know is putting together a 24 Hr. race at Hartman Rocks this summer (I forget
    exactly when). They have the framework up for a site (no real content yet) here:
    http://www.24hoursinthesage.com/. Check it out if you're into that kind of masochism.

    --

    Matt

    "Gravity. It's not just a good idea, it's the law!"

    Tags:

  2. Jd

    Jd Guest

    "MattB" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Another PSA. A guy I know is putting together a 24 Hr. race at Hartman Rocks this summer (I forget
    > exactly when). They have the framework up for a site (no real content yet) here:
    > http://www.24hoursinthesage.com/. Check it out if you're into that kind of masochism.

    Ugh, a great place getting a thrashing by hordes of wannabes for 24 hours straight. You'll have to
    take some before/after photos of the trails they use.

    JD