24 Hours in the Sage

Mattb

Guest
Another PSA. A guy I know is putting together a 24 Hr. race at Hartman Rocks this summer (I forget
exactly when). They have the framework up for a site (no real content yet) here:
http://www.24hoursinthesage.com/. Check it out if you're into that kind of masochism.

--

Matt

"Gravity. It's not just a good idea, it's the law!"

"MattB" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Another PSA. A guy I know is putting together a 24 Hr. race at Hartman Rocks this summer (I forget
> exactly when). They have the framework up for a site (no real content yet) here:
> http://www.24hoursinthesage.com/. Check it out if you're into that kind of masochism.

Ugh, a great place getting a thrashing by hordes of wannabes for 24 hours straight. You'll have to
take some before/after photos of the trails they use.

JD