24 Hours of Adrenalin / Winter Park

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Doug Taylor, Jun 13, 2003.

  1. Doug Taylor

    Doug Taylor Guest

    I honor of JD, we named our team: Shutup-N-Ride. I know he loves racing and 24 Hour racing in
    particular, so we thought he'd appreciate our homage. Or not :)

    Anybody else doing Winter Park, Aug. 2-3?

    --dt

    Tags:

  2. Jd

    Jd Guest

    Doug Taylor <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > I honor of JD, we named our team: Shutup-N-Ride. I know he loves racing and 24 Hour racing in
    > particular, so we thought he'd appreciate our homage. Or not :)
    >
    > Anybody else doing Winter Park, Aug. 2-3?
    >
    > --dt

    Break a leg.

    JD