24 Hours of Clear Creek::: Race in Mississippi

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Andy R., Feb 28, 2005.

  1. Andy R.

    Andy R. Guest

    Anyone near this race should take a look. My team did it last year and
    it was a blast. Take a look at the link if you are interested in doing
    this race. The web site speaks for itself. Please take a look if you
    are into the endurance type of races.

    http://www.sweetspotbikes.com/24HOCS/

    Tags:

  2. Andy R. wrote:
    > Anyone near this race should take a look. My team did it last year

    and
    > it was a blast. Take a look at the link if you are interested in

    doing
    > this race. The web site speaks for itself. Please take a look if

    you
    > are into the endurance type of races.
    >
    > http://www.sweetspotbikes.com/24HOCS/

    ok, ok, ok. i take a look.