24" Nimbus II Unicycle - red (any good)

OKAY IF I WERE YOU GO AND GET THis
unihttp://www.unicycle.com/shopping/shopexd.asp?id=799you can do trials
muni and if you change the tire you can do street and freestyle or if
your mor into doing those things with some distances in there get this
unihttp://tinyurl.com/5shw9

--
JUNGAUNI

><> Unicycle for Christ <><

JUNGAUNI's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11801

You took the link right outta my mouth:D. Thats a great uni...It can
take a real pounding but it is kinda heavy. none the less its still
awsome.

--
trials_uni

TRIALS 4 LIFE !

koebwil wrote:
> I'm too hardcore to type. I just punch the keyboard and delete the
> letters I don't want

w00t...i got reply # 60666 in MR

i've got the 24" nimbus II uni. it is my first unicycle.

it's done 4 3 foot drops, its a great unicycle, i do muni with it, as i
dont like street or trials. it's held up just fine for everything, i've
got a nice 2.7" tyre on it it's sweet as.

--
iridemymuni

In theory, there is no difference between practice and theory, in
practice, there is.
iridemymuni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11900

i dont know of any torker suppliers in the UK.

if you mainly want to do freestyle and trials i would recommend this
'quax trials' (http://tinyurl.com/lpctq). its splined so therefore
strong and is pretty cheap too. also for freestyle, i would say a 20"
uni would beat a 24", but thats just my opinion, JSM is an amazing
freestyle rider and he rides a 24".

if you are aiming to do mainly muni and trials and maybe a little more
commuting then a 24" beats the 20". i would recommend the 'nimbus
muddley' (http://tinyurl.com/z7mcm) or the '24\" quax'
(http://tinyurl.com/7cex2). they are both pretty cheap and once again
splined, but they would be reali bad for freestyle.

i would get the quax trials, or the nimbus II you were saying about at
the start. though if you are wanting to do trials, you probably
shouldnt get a freestyle unicycle.

--
amanda.gallacher

'my gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/dpa27)
'unicycle.com' (http://www.unicycle.uk.com)
"i cant describe the pain... well, its like childbirth on my leg" -
Mike (swarbrim)
" I wish i didnt have a penis..." - Mike (swarbrim)
[email protected] - add me
amanda.gallacher's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10009

fake teeth and glue wrote:
> i was wondering if this unicycle is any good.
> http://tinyurl.com/pjm87
> i could do with one that is quite strong and... well good
>
> any info is much Appreciated
>

> :D

ive got that exact unicycle, as seen in my avatar. its a great uni. ive
done street, trials, Muni and freestyle with it. ive done 5ft drops on
it and the hub and cranks are holding up really well. its best for Muni
and street. i suggest getting it, it is worth the money. they only
thing i didn't like about it was the stock pedals because they started
chewing up the thread inside the cranks.

cheers, keep it wheel.

--
tomtrevor

wanna see wacked bikes at their best visit www.mediahug.com/bikes
tomtrevor's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12118

i had no problems with the thread at all, you must be doing something
wrong tom, i've changed pedals on that unicycle about 14 times, and the
thread is still going strong.

where did you do that 5 foot drop?

--

iridemymuni wrote:
> i had no problems with the thread at all, you must be doing something
> wrong tom, i've changed pedals on that unicycle about 14 times, and the
> thread is still going strong.
>
> where did you do that 5 foot drop?

probably because the stock pedals started chewing the thread up, if you
change the pedals then there won't be a problem.

ive done heaps of five foot drops. theres two spots up behind blue
nurses bike jumps. one is off a rock that drops straight down onto a
track, the other is off one of those concrete water thingies. theres
another one is near my place: in the carpark theres a massive wall next
to a garden. ive jumped off there a few times.

--
tomtrevor

wanna see wacked bikes at their best visit www.mediahug.com/bikes
tomtrevor's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12118

well my stock pedals did screw up. the stock pedals are pretty crappy
anyways. i suggest getting a decent pair, go to the bike shop and tell
them what kind of stuff you do and they should find you a relatively
cheap pair of pedals that would suit your style of unicycling.