24hr RR

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by Tamyka Bell, May 7, 2006.

  1. Tamyka Bell

    Tamyka Bell Guest

    Parbs wrote:

    > Tamyka Bell wrote:
    > > Gags wrote:
    > >><snip>
    > >> Are you still up for teaming up for the Mont?? I managed to negotiate an
    > >> in-principle agreement with my SO and so I am good to go!!! All I have to
    > >> do now is make sure that I don't fall off again and break anything prior to
    > >> the race (least I get free medical!!!)
    > >>
    > >> Gags

    > > It's a date...
    > >
    > > Tam

    > That's what you told him last year. You're such a tease :p
    >
    > Parbs

    Well, something came up...

    Tam

  2. Rhino-x

    Rhino-x New Member

    Joined:
    Sep 29, 2005
    Tam,

    Fellow soloist at the race, I chatted to heaps around the course. It was a great field, and all the soloist are top guys. I happened to camp with bellie, and was his lead man on the morning of day two (after a rest, while he rode throughout the night).

    I will be back for more........are you doing the other endurance events. My goal is MONT as a solo as well........maybe we should organise all the Brisbane people who are doing solo at mont together for some long days in the saddle.

    RHINO

  3. Gags

    Gags Guest

    "Rhino-x" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > Tam,
    >
    > Fellow soloist at the race, I chatted to heaps around the course. It
    > was a great field, and all the soloist are top guys. I happened to camp
    > with bellie, and was his lead man on the morning of day two (after a
    > rest, while he rode throughout the night).
    >
    > I will be back for more........are you doing the other endurance
    > events. My goal is MONT as a solo as well........maybe we should
    > organise all the Brisbane people who are doing solo at mont together
    > for some long days in the saddle.
    >
    > RHINO
    > --
    > Rhino-x

    Tam, you might have seen Rhino around the track.......he was the shady
    looking character who was more than likely wearing socks that ended
    somewhere near his knees!!!

    I will keep on eye on the forum at work and make sure that we score a couple
    of the pre-paid spots in the Mont.........gotta love fringe benefits when
    they crop up.

    Gags

  4. flyingdutch

    flyingdutch New Member

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2004
    Messages:
    5,700
    i hereby state that Gags aint allowed to pass me uphill on BR's or I'm dobbing to his missus that he's off to the Mont to spend time with some Qld chick :D:D:D

    Flying"machiavellian"Dutch

  5. Tamyka Bell

    Tamyka Bell Guest

    Rhino-x wrote:

    > Tam,
    >
    > Fellow soloist at the race, I chatted to heaps around the course. It
    > was a great field, and all the soloist are top guys. I happened to camp
    > with bellie, and was his lead man on the morning of day two (after a
    > rest, while he rode throughout the night).
    >
    > I will be back for more........are you doing the other endurance
    > events. My goal is MONT as a solo as well........maybe we should
    > organise all the Brisbane people who are doing solo at mont together
    > for some long days in the saddle.

    I plan on doing all the other events I can, I really love the loop
    courses because even when you've done them heaps of times, they are ever
    changing and still interesting, unlike the fire trails in most enduros.
    I hope to do the MTB Marathon too, the Kooralbyn-Boonah one because the
    Coffs one clashes with the Gold Coast Marathon.

    Andrew Bell was so cool, I felt almost guilty at having the same
    surname. I was worried people would think I was related to him, in which
    case they'd be saying, "Dude, why don't you teach your sister how to
    RIDE?!" Hehehehe.

    I reckon we should indeed do some long days. I post with my real email
    address so you know where to find me.

    Tam

  6. Tamyka Bell

    Tamyka Bell Guest

    Gags wrote:

    > "Rhino-x" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > >
    > > Tam,
    > >
    > > Fellow soloist at the race, I chatted to heaps around the course. It
    > > was a great field, and all the soloist are top guys. I happened to camp
    > > with bellie, and was his lead man on the morning of day two (after a
    > > rest, while he rode throughout the night).
    > >
    > > I will be back for more........are you doing the other endurance
    > > events. My goal is MONT as a solo as well........maybe we should
    > > organise all the Brisbane people who are doing solo at mont together
    > > for some long days in the saddle.
    > >
    > > RHINO
    > > --
    > > Rhino-x
    > >

    > Tam, you might have seen Rhino around the track.......he was the shady
    > looking character who was more than likely wearing socks that ended
    > somewhere near his knees!!!

    Gotta love those long sox.

    > I will keep on eye on the forum at work and make sure that we score a couple
    > of the pre-paid spots in the Mont.........gotta love fringe benefits when
    > they crop up.

    Sweet. I've already had a chat to Russ Baker about Mont and he's keen
    to get me down there :)

    Tam