rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

24x2.5 tire on a Sun 24

Started by CrazyChris · · Last activity · 1 post · 275 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
24 January 2006
Last activity
24 January 2006
Original author
CrazyChris
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
275
Views / 30 days
2

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hey all I put a Kenda Nevegal 24x2.5 tire on my Sun 24. Talk about a
    tight fit! I had to trim some of the side lugs down, and it still rubs
    just a tiny bit. Fun to ride though a bit hard rolling. Can't wait
    to try it in some snow.

    I'll post some pics sometime.

    --
    CrazyChris
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    CrazyChris's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10796
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/46359

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.