26" frames out ther

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by musketman, Dec 20, 2005.

  1. musketman

    musketman Guest

    What's a good brand of a frame that can take a 26" wheel? I see cheap
    ones or really expensive ones. I have an 05 KH freeride and i wanted to
    know if ther's a good 26" frame that deserves to go on my muni so i can
    change out the wheel from 24" to 26" when i want.

    --
    musketman
    musketman's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9214

  2. musketman

    musketman Guest

  3. maxisback

    maxisback Guest

  4. musketman

    musketman Guest

  5. johnfoss

    johnfoss Guest

    If you have an 05 KH Freeride, isn't the tire that came with it almost
    26"? It sounds like a lot of 26" tires should fit in that frame to
    begin with.

    Otherwise, you're kind of spoiled with that frame. It's a really nice
    one. Someday I hope to have one... (Trials version)

    --
    johnfoss

    John Foss, the Uni-Cyclone

    "Read the rules!" -- 'IUF Rulebook'

  6. musketman

    musketman Guest

    johnfoss wrote:
    > If you have an 05 KH Freeride, isn't the tire that came with it almost
    > 26"? It sounds like a lot of 26" tires should fit in that frame to
    > begin with.
    >
    > Otherwise, you're kind of spoiled with that frame. It's a really nice
    > one. Someday I hope to have one... (Trials version)

    yea i know its a really nice frame. But i looked at my bike tire and
    it looks alot bigger than mine for some reason.