26" frames out ther

musketman

Guest
What's a good brand of a frame that can take a 26" wheel? I see cheap
ones or really expensive ones. I have an 05 KH freeride and i wanted to
know if ther's a good 26" frame that deserves to go on my muni so i can
change out the wheel from 24" to 26" when i want.

--
musketman
musketman's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9214

If you have an 05 KH Freeride, isn't the tire that came with it almost
26"? It sounds like a lot of 26" tires should fit in that frame to
begin with.

Otherwise, you're kind of spoiled with that frame. It's a really nice
one. Someday I hope to have one... (Trials version)

--
johnfoss

John Foss, the Uni-Cyclone

"Read the rules!" -- 'IUF Rulebook'

johnfoss wrote:
> If you have an 05 KH Freeride, isn't the tire that came with it almost
> 26"? It sounds like a lot of 26" tires should fit in that frame to
> begin with.
>
> Otherwise, you're kind of spoiled with that frame. It's a really nice
> one. Someday I hope to have one... (Trials version)

yea i know its a really nice frame. But i looked at my bike tire and
it looks alot bigger than mine for some reason.