27" wheel set sale!!

g.daniels

Guest
nashbar has a 27" double wall wheelset for sale in the latest(?)
catalog.
last we herd on last year's nabar 27" sale, the nabar 27" sets were
soldout (rapidly) but inquiries on 27" wheelsets were then
postsale-posted with much sniveling and whining about where'sa good
27" ready made wheelset a a good price.
but the 27" stock is back!!!
tell your naybor!

g.daniels wrote:

> nashbar has a 27" double wall wheelset for sale in the latest(?)
> catalog.
> last we herd on last year's nabar 27" sale, the nabar 27" sets were
> soldout (rapidly) but inquiries on 27" wheelsets were then
> postsale-posted with much sniveling and whining about where'sa good
> 27" ready made wheelset a a good price.
> but the 27" stock is back!!!
> tell your naybor!

I sold my last unused 27" rims and tyres on *bay earlier this year. I
rather liked 27" wheels - I'm sure they rolled a bit easier
(theoretically they did, but the difference in diameter is only 8mm).

27" plus conti tt gives extra curb clearance at 6'4" and the view!
the wheelset is half the price of sun cr-18 rims and deore lx hubs your assembly
if chrome isn't your thing
alpine touring spokes from harris cyclery are extra