27" wheels

Discussion in 'Triathlon' started by Jbf715, Mar 21, 2003.

  1. Jbf715

    Jbf715 Guest

    I know 27" wheels are dinosaurs, but this is a favorite bike that I seem to have formed an
    attachement with. Does anybody know of a manufacturer that makes aero wheels/rims for 27". Thanks
    for your help Bernie

    Tags:

  2. David W

    David W Guest

    JBF715 <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > I know 27" wheels are dinosaurs, but this is a favorite bike that I seem
    > have formed an attachement with. Does anybody know of a manufacturer that
    makes
    > aero wheels/rims for 27". Thanks for your help Bernie

    You must have been reading my mind, although my question is slightly different (and I'm afraid that
    I don't know the answer to yours).

    I also have an old bike with 27" wheels, and have banned myself from buying a new one until I have
    done at least one season of triathlons.

    My question was can you get fast tyres for 27" wheels, and if you can do they really make a
    difference?

    Thanks, David mdava at lycosmail dot com