284ml

Richard Bates

Guest
284ml - I find him rather "Curious". Does anybody else find him rather
"Curious"?

--
Amazon: "If you are interested in 'Asimov's I-Robot',
you may also be interested in 'Garfield - The Movie'.

"Richard Bates" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> 284ml - I find him rather "Curious". Does anybody else find him rather
> "Curious"?
>

> --
> Amazon: "If you are interested in 'Asimov's I-Robot',
> you may also be interested in 'Garfield - The Movie'.
> ... erm, how do they figure that one out?

Yes - it seems a deliberate attempt to wind people up; worked for me for a
while. I have made an Old Year's resolution. I will not rise to the bait
unless 284ml posts rubbish to cluless newbies.

Julia

JBB wrote:
> "Richard Bates" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> 284ml - I find him rather "Curious". Does anybody else find him
>> rather "Curious"?
>>

>> --
>> Amazon: "If you are interested in 'Asimov's I-Robot',
>> you may also be interested in 'Garfield - The Movie'.
>> ... erm, how do they figure that one out?

> Yes - it seems a deliberate attempt to wind people up; worked for me
> for a while. I have made an Old Year's resolution. I will not rise to
> the bait unless 284ml posts rubbish to cluless newbies.
>
> Julia

I guess that the referred-to person may very well decide to create
a new persona of clueless newbie for this very reason. :)

Richard Bates [email protected] opined the following...
> 284ml - I find him rather "Curious". Does anybody else find him rather
> "Curious"?

He's not quite as offensive, but definately very "Curious".

Jon