2nd Annual New Jersey Tomato Festival, 8/21/05

Andy

Guest
If you're near Philadelphia and like tomatoes, tomorrow is your lucky day!

http://www.njtomatofestival.org/

Enter the international sanctioned I.F.O.C.E. pizza eating contest! :)
Just gimme plain Jersey Fresh tomatoes, thank you!

Andy

In article <[email protected]>, Andy <Q>
wrote:

> If you're near Philadelphia and like tomatoes, tomorrow is your lucky day!
>
> http://www.njtomatofestival.org/
>
> Enter the international sanctioned I.F.O.C.E. pizza eating contest! :)
> Just gimme plain Jersey Fresh tomatoes, thank you!

I went last year. The festival was nice. This year, I will be attending
my sister's wedding on that day so I can't go to the festival. Its not
worth a long drive, but anyone who lives in the Philadelphia or Camden
area should check out the Tomato Festival.