2nd Annual New Jersey Tomato Festival, 8/21/05

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Andy, Aug 20, 2005.

  1. Andy

    Andy Guest

    If you're near Philadelphia and like tomatoes, tomorrow is your lucky day!

    http://www.njtomatofestival.org/

    Enter the international sanctioned I.F.O.C.E. pizza eating contest! :)
    Just gimme plain Jersey Fresh tomatoes, thank you!

    Andy

    Tags:

  2. Stan  Horwitz

    Stan Horwitz Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, Andy <Q>
    wrote:

    > If you're near Philadelphia and like tomatoes, tomorrow is your lucky day!
    >
    > http://www.njtomatofestival.org/
    >
    > Enter the international sanctioned I.F.O.C.E. pizza eating contest! :)
    > Just gimme plain Jersey Fresh tomatoes, thank you!

    I went last year. The festival was nice. This year, I will be attending
    my sister's wedding on that day so I can't go to the festival. Its not
    worth a long drive, but anyone who lives in the Philadelphia or Camden
    area should check out the Tomato Festival.