2x24"

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Tzenobite, Feb 1, 2004.

  1. Tzenobite

    Tzenobite Guest

    hi to all anyone out there has a 2x24" wheels bent? something like the former aerocycle i've found
    some lbs with 520 rims, wheels and race-ish tires... mate

    Tags:

  2. Tom Sherman

    Tom Sherman Guest

    tzenobite wrote:

    > hi to all anyone out there has a 2x24" wheels bent? something like the former aerocycle i've found
    > some lbs with 520 rims, wheels and race-ish tires... mate

    The first generation Vision Saber had ISO 520-mm wheels.

    Tom Sherman - Quad Cities

  3. Jeff Wills

    Jeff Wills Guest

    tzenobite <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<010220041523521650%[email protected]>...
    > hi to all anyone out there has a 2x24" wheels bent? something like the former aerocycle i've found
    > some lbs with 520 rims, wheels and race-ish tires... mate

    It's not like an Aerocycle, but the Varnas have dual 24" wheels:
    http://www.fortebikes.com/Diablo.htm

    Sam says the 24" Panaracer tires are his favorites.

    Jeff

  4. Doc Musekamp

    Doc Musekamp Guest

    I converted a V-Rex 24 to dual 520's. Added new RANS riser and bar also. Shorter wheelbase on the
    older Rex doesn't quite allow the "superman" arm postion, but still very comfortable. I'm 5'8",
    normal proportions and reach ground fine. Couple of 10 mile test rides before the snow fell were
    very encouraging...Tires are an issue..although Terry Bicycles has a new 32-520 that sounds
    interesting..pricy though...