2x24"

Tzenobite

Guest
hi to all anyone out there has a 2x24" wheels bent? something like the former aerocycle i've found
some lbs with 520 rims, wheels and race-ish tires... mate

tzenobite wrote:

> hi to all anyone out there has a 2x24" wheels bent? something like the former aerocycle i've found
> some lbs with 520 rims, wheels and race-ish tires... mate

The first generation Vision Saber had ISO 520-mm wheels.

Tom Sherman - Quad Cities

tzenobite <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<010220041523521650%[email protected]>...
> hi to all anyone out there has a 2x24" wheels bent? something like the former aerocycle i've found
> some lbs with 520 rims, wheels and race-ish tires... mate

It's not like an Aerocycle, but the Varnas have dual 24" wheels:
http://www.fortebikes.com/Diablo.htm

Sam says the 24" Panaracer tires are his favorites.

Jeff

I converted a V-Rex 24 to dual 520's. Added new RANS riser and bar also. Shorter wheelbase on the
older Rex doesn't quite allow the "superman" arm postion, but still very comfortable. I'm 5'8",
normal proportions and reach ground fine. Couple of 10 mile test rides before the snow fell were
very encouraging...Tires are an issue..although Terry Bicycles has a new 32-520 that sounds
interesting..pricy though...