3/4 length longs

Richard Hamilton

Guest
Anyone got any recommendations on makes/models?

I've looked at the Endura 3/4 Meryl tights which don't seem too bad:

http://www.wiggle.co.uk/v2_product_detail.asp?ProdID=5360011581

I'd really like to get the Endura 3/4 bib longs:

http://www.wiggle.co.uk/v2_product_detail.asp?ProdID=-1287760044

but am worried about stopping for pee breaks. As I often am out for 2-3hrs+
it's not uncommon that I have to stop off to relieve myself in the bushes.
I'm guessing that with bibs this is impossible without stripping off your
top half as well?

Thanks for any advice.

Rich

Richard Hamilton popped their head over the parapet saw what was going
on and said

> but am worried about stopping for pee breaks. As I often am out for
> 2-3hrs+ it's not uncommon that I have to stop off to relieve myself
> in the bushes. I'm guessing that with bibs this is impossible without
> stripping off your top half as well?

So b*b sh*rts have a use after all ,
(work the relevant apendage out the shorts leg, [dependant on
appendage length and how short the shorts are]).

:eek:)

--
yours S

"soup" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Richard Hamilton popped their head over the parapet saw what was going
> on and said
>
>> but am worried about stopping for pee breaks. As I often am out for
>> 2-3hrs+ it's not uncommon that I have to stop off to relieve myself
>> in the bushes. I'm guessing that with bibs this is impossible without
>> stripping off your top half as well?

> So b*b sh*rts have a use after all ,
> (work the relevant apendage out the shorts leg, [dependant on
> appendage length and how short the shorts are]).

LOL

I hadn't considered this. Being 3/4 length you'd have to have a 20" knob!

--
yours S

Richard Hamilton popped their head over the parapet saw what was going
on and said

> I hadn't considered this. Being 3/4 length you'd have to have a 20"
> knob!

What you haven't?
:eek:)

--
yours S

"soup" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Richard Hamilton popped their head over the parapet saw what was going
> on and said
>
>> I hadn't considered this. Being 3/4 length you'd have to have a 20"
>> knob!

> What you haven't?
> :eek:)

Well close but I think I might end up wetting the bottom 1/2 inch of my
shorts leg
;o)

soup popped their head over the parapet saw what was going on and said
> Richard Hamilton popped their head over the parapet saw what was going
> on and said
> > "soup" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > Richard Hamilton popped their head over the parapet saw what was
> > > going on and said

> > > So b*b sh*rts have a use after all ,
> > > (work the relevant apendage out the shorts leg, [dependant on
> > > appendage length and how short the shorts are]).
> > >

> > LOL
> >
> > I hadn't considered this. Being 3/4 length you'd have to have a 20"
> > knob!

Guess who hit send to early ;(

--
yours S

soup wrote:
> Richard Hamilton popped their head over the parapet saw what was going
> on and said
>

>>I hadn't considered this. Being 3/4 length you'd have to have a 20"
>>knob!

> What you haven't?
> :eek:)

Presumably 15" as its only 3/4 length ;-)

Tony

Richard Hamilton wrote:
> Anyone got any recommendations on makes/models?
>
> I've looked at the Endura 3/4 Meryl tights which don't seem too bad:
>
> http://www.wiggle.co.uk/v2_product_detail.asp?ProdID=5360011581
>
> I'd really like to get the Endura 3/4 bib longs:
>
> http://www.wiggle.co.uk/v2_product_detail.asp?ProdID=-1287760044
>
> but am worried about stopping for pee breaks. As I often am out for 2-3hrs+
> it's not uncommon that I have to stop off to relieve myself in the bushes.
> I'm guessing that with bibs this is impossible without stripping off your
> top half as well?
>
> Thanks for any advice.
>
> Rich

There isn't really a problem for me. Lean forward and stretch the bib down.

in message <[email protected]>, Richard Hamilton
('[email protected]') wrote:

> Anyone got any recommendations on makes/models?
>
> I've looked at the Endura 3/4 Meryl tights which don't seem too bad:
>
> http://www.wiggle.co.uk/v2_product_detail.asp?ProdID=5360011581
>
> I'd really like to get the Endura 3/4 bib longs:
>
> http://www.wiggle.co.uk/v2_product_detail.asp?ProdID=-1287760044
>
> but am worried about stopping for pee breaks. As I often am out for
> 2-3hrs+ it's not uncommon that I have to stop off to relieve myself in
> the bushes. I'm guessing that with bibs this is impossible without
> stripping off your top half as well?

Haven't tried with this particular model, but generally it's not a
problem. You simply pull the front down - the material is generally
stretchy enough to allow this.

:: Wisdom is better than weapons of war ::
:: Ecclesiastes 9:18 ::

In article <[email protected]>, 1
@slartibartfarst.com says...
> I'm guessing that with bibs this is

Lean forward, pull the front down. No problem.

With reference to bibshorts, I've always found the legs too tight to
pull them up so I do it the same way with them too.

--
Mark (MSA)
Remember, half the people you know are below average