3 Amercians in the top 10??????

thebluetrain

Jul 31, 2004
LOL, good to see the Liminator up to his old "shenanigans". Ive been out of town for 3 days and get back to this? The silence on the forum is deafening. Cue the tumbleweeds. :p

Congrats to Big George, Dave Z, and Floyd. 3 Americans in the top 10. Couldnt have asked for anything better.:p

thebluetrain said:
LOL, good to see the Liminator up to his old "shenanigans". Ive been out of town for 3 days and get back to this? The silence on the forum is deafening. Cue the tumbleweeds. :p

Congrats to Big George, Dave Z, and Floyd. 3 Americans in the top 10. Couldnt have asked for anything better.:p
Exactly!!
watchin them tumbleweeds a rollin on...

thebluetrain said:

The silence is deafening because the media coverage of the doping issue is 24hr
here in Europe and the credibility of what we're seeing is being doubted.

And if you were out of town for three days - I suggest that you review the security of your password/user identity.
Because your account was activated twice during the past three days.

You're a chancer.

limerickman said:

And if you were out of town for three days - I suggest that you review the security of your password/user identity.

You're a chancer.
B.S. Your the F'n chancer. I am training in Houston 6 hours from home for a new job and had my wife log on to give me updates as to what was going on on the forum and at cyclingnews.com. I have no computer access and barely any TV. Why would I have logged on in the last 3 days and not posted a single post after what has happened?????? And just so you know I'll be out of town for the next 3 days starting tomorrow since you are keeping tabs on me. Unbelievable what you will stoop to.

So that was your wife who PM'd me with those amorous messages... ? I thought it was you ! :p

thebluetrain said:
B.S. Your the F'n chancer. I am training in Houston 6 hours from home for a new job and had my wife long on to give me updates as to what was going on on the forum and at cyclingnews.com. I have no computer access and barely any TV. Why would I have logged on in the last 3 days and not posted a single post after what has happened?????? And just so you know I'll be out of town for the next 3 days starting tomorrow since you are keeping tabs on me. Unbelievable what you will stoop to.

limerickman said:

You're a chancer.
28-06.-2006, 11:34 AM
Yesterday, 09:21 PM
Here is the break in my posts from the 28th to last night. 28th of June to the 1st of July = 3days. Keep trying Lim. The knife cut deep???

whiteboytrash said:
So that was your wife who PM'd me with those amorous messages... ? I thought it was you ! :p
You must be mistaking her for that Thai she-male you have been writing to. :D

thebluetrain said:
B.S. Your the F'n chancer. I am training in Houston 6 hours from home for a new job and had my wife long on to give me updates as to what was going on on the forum and at cyclingnews.com. I have no computer access and barely any TV. Why would I have logged on in the last 3 days and not posted a single post after what has happened?????? And just so you know I'll be out of town for the next 3 days starting tomorrow since you are keeping tabs on me. Unbelievable what you will stoop to.

..................................you get your wife to log on to this site.

That is pathetic.

thebluetrain said:
28-06.-2006, 11:34 AM
Yesterday, 09:21 PM
Here is the break in my posts from the 28th to last night. 28th of June to the 1st of July = 3days. Keep trying Lim. The knife cut deep???

Your account was activated during the three days.
I made no reference to posts - I referred to your account.

That is why I made a point of stating that you need to ensure that your password/ID is secure - because your account was activated while you were away.

limerickman said:
Your account was activated during the three days.
I made no reference to posts - I referred to your account.

That is why I made a point of stating that you need to ensure that your password/ID is secure - because your account was activated while you were away.
No you didnt. Dont start backtracking now. If you were looking out for my password/ID security then why the name calling????
limerickman said:

You're a chancer.

I'm sorry hon there are many of us here who like what Lim does; his experience, knowledge and no tolerance policy on boring posts like yours... if you don't like it you can post of the Discovery messages board... you'll find no arguments over there..... remember good government comes from strong opposition... stick with it and get our respect before subjecting us to post like this... you haven't been here long enough to post them... be good.

mercurycu99 said:
Moderated

Well let's have.....Moderated.

The fact of the matter is that you're a newbie - and you're trying to shout the odds in your 20 or so messages thus far on this site.

I suggest that you cool down.

mercurycu99 said:
Well let's have a hand count and see how many lurkers like biased moderation that engages in character assasination again and again...

Chrystie
...but why ? You appear to be the only one calling such an activity. If you don't like it go elsewhere. simple. so run along.

thebluetrain said:
No you didnt.

Re-read message 3 : I said your account was activated : never referred to posts. I referred to your account.

thebluetrain said:
Dont start backtracking now.

Re-read message 3.

thebluetrain said:
If you were looking out for my password/ID security then why the name calling?

I was giving you some advice - I was letting you know that your account had been activated during the time that you claimed to be away.

You would want to know that your account had been activated, in your absence wouldn't you???

whiteboytrash said:
...but why ? You appear to be the only one calling such an activity. If you don't like it go elsewhere. simple. so run along.
You cant deny Lim's knowledge and experience but she does have a point.

limerickman said:
Re-read message 3 : I said your account was activated : never referred to posts. I referred to your account.

Re-read message 3.

I was giving you some advice - I was letting you know that your account had been activated during the time that you claimed to be away.

You would want to know that your account had been activated, in your absence wouldn't you???
Then why the name calling? What was that for??

thebluetrain said:
Then why the name calling? What was that for??
there is not one post here about 3 Americans in top ten so I'll give a try:

Heys guys, I think Levi and Floyd are shoe-ins nd maybe George or Horner. How about it. It take Horner back, if Evans goes well he'll get stuck working for Cadel.
Evans has not much of a team and he was probably relying on the big guns like CSC and T-Mob,
interesting though, he didnt like his days at T-Mob.
from cyclingnews"

CN: You used to be terrific in the time trials though, and you seem to have got it back?

CE: I fell back a bit. In the two years I was with T-mobile I sort of fell back in everything.