3 days left to enroll in the r.b.r TdF game

Kristin Garau wrote:
> Yep. I'm in too. Thanks for the translations!
> Kristin
>
> "Jamie Thingelstad" <[email protected]> wrote in
> message news:[email protected]...
>> Signed up. Thanks for the directions.

Suggestion- The big money is made by having as many of the top 15 stage
finishers as possible. Don't be afraid to trade.

Also, don't underestimate the amount of money to be won in the KOM and green
jersey competition. I think this year, they've doubled the amount of KOM
points given for the last mountain climb of each stage to try to tighten
things up a bit.