3 months 10 days till marathon

3

32 Degrees

Guest
Well, 100 days to go until my running marathon... Right now I'm at 0 miles per week. Haven't run
since November...

Been skiing ( a lot ) all winter... nordic, yes cross country. We'll see how it pays off... lots of
2 hour workouts... a total of 30 hours in January.

I'll start running officially March 8th after my last ski marathon...

JK

Well, 100 days to go until my running marathon...Right now I'm at 0 miles per week.
___

i can top that. i'm in the boston marathon in about 60 days and have ran about 50 miles so far this
year. methinks i've topped you.....so there! take that!

>i'm in the boston marathon in about 60 days and have ran about 50 miles so far this year.

Well, there's always my plan: Up and out on the road at 4:30 am 5 days a week, and one day to the
track. This at least will keep you running, despite being busy!

[email protected] (Lanceandrew) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

> i can top that. i'm in the boston marathon in about 60 days and have ran about 50 miles so far
> this year. methinks i've topped you.....so there! > take that!

Yikes! So how are you going to do about it? Cancel, make it a tourist trip - or dive head first into
eight weeks of 50mpw?

I have a hunch about how you´d respond to a poster who´d have written: "I´ve logged in 50 miles in
2004, but I really want to do Boston; how should I train from now on?":)

Anders

Hey Anders ! A fellow RSNer here on RR ! Cool !

Here's how I'll do it. Last year I ran a 3:20 on 26 miles/week. This year I am bumping up to a 10
week plan. 30, 30, 30, 40, 40, 40, 50, 55, 40, 20 and viola sub 3:00 I hope.

JK

news:[email protected]...