3 punctures

Tom Crispin

Guest
Neither my bike or the school's pool bikes are prone to punctures. I
have remakably few to fix - or to hand over to children to fix. But
this week I have had to fix three. One on an Islabike Beinn 26 and
two on Islabikes Beinn 24.

The causes:
1 - a tiny shard of glass
2 - a thorn
3 - unknown

And last week my own bike got a puncture. I was too busy watching an
aeroplane land at Docklands' Airport to notice the broken bottle on
the promenade... Crunch... Hiiiisssssssss...

Tom Crispin wrote:
> Neither my bike or the school's pool bikes are prone to punctures. I
> have remakably few to fix - or to hand over to children to fix. But
> this week I have had to fix three. One on an Islabike Beinn 26 and
> two on Islabikes Beinn 24.
>
> The causes:
> 1 - a tiny shard of glass
> 2 - a thorn
> 3 - unknown
>
> And last week my own bike got a puncture. I was too busy watching an
> aeroplane land at Docklands' Airport to notice the broken bottle on
> the promenade... Crunch... Hiiiisssssssss...

Wet week, this. More chance of a puncture when the road is wet. I got one
today as well.

~PB