3 tricks I haven't seen.

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by terrybigwheel, Mar 1, 2006.

  1. Maybe 1, 2 or all 3 of these tricks have been done, but I haven't seen
    'em.

    #1) While hopping up stairs, or even while static hopping, do a crank
    flip at the top of or during each hop.
    #2) Uni-spin while static hopping, but directly over seat; not sif.
    #3) Uni-spin seat in back. :D

    --
    terrybigwheel

    Impotence: Nature's Way Of Saying "No Hard Feelings".

    Uni is just a cycle I'm going through. :cool:
    terrybigwheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11418

  2. James_Potter

    James_Potter Guest

    #1) that would be interesting...it might be hard though, I don't know
    how easy static crankflips are.
    #2) seat in unispins have been done, I believe...at least, unispins
    from seat in to seat out have been done, and unispins from seat out to
    seat in have been done, so I assume that unispins from seat in to seat
    in have been done.
    #3) thats been done by at least one person...its a pretty sweet trick.

    oh, what would make another sweet trick, I think, would be unispin
    start seat in back, and end seat in front, or vice versa.

    --
    James_Potter

    i still believe that all you need is love...john lennon

    mikael atkinson
    mdotedotatkinsonatgmaildotcom
    *President of the 'MRIS' (http://tinyurl.com/dk2de)*, reply number
    '50,000' (http://tinyurl.com/d5pmu) in the most replys thread

  3. Spudman

    Spudman Guest

    #4) No handed unispin.

    I'd really want to see someone pull that off, but it may be on the
    verge of impossible.

    --
    Spudman

    *| B B|* This space owned by Fly ':cool:'
    *| I O |* This space owned by Frees*TYLER!*
    *| L A |* *MERCYME owns this space!!!* . . . . . . . . .*X*
    <--Chosen's spot
    *| L R |* This space owned by unijesse
    *|__'-' (www.selectric.org)____'D'
    (http://www.cathodecorner.com/nixiewatch/index.html)___|* This space
    rendered by forrest. . . . . A spot for Evan Byrne--> *X*
    Spudman's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10752

  4. James_Potter

    James_Potter Guest

    that would be difficult...what would be TOTALLY SWEET though, if someone
    could do that, would be a seat drag unispin. I guess the first step
    would be learn to unispin on an ultimate wheel.

    --
    James_Potter

    i still believe that all you need is love...john lennon

    mikael atkinson
    mdotedotatkinsonatgmaildotcom
    *President of the 'MRIS' (http://tinyurl.com/dk2de)*, reply number
    '50,000' (http://tinyurl.com/d5pmu) in the most replys thread

  5. trials_uni

    trials_uni Guest

    James_Potter wrote:
    > oh, what would make another sweet trick, I think, would be unispin start
    > seat in back, and end seat in front, or vice versa.

    i bet shaun could do it easy!

    --
    trials_uni

    'Check Out my Newbie Guide' (http://tinyurl.com/99yez) <---new more
    informative post go now! edited today!
    Also Join the 'Unicyclist Roster'
    (http://ecstasy.winternet.com/roster/index.php?) and meet other
    unicyclists in your area!
    Make Your Own 'Juggling Clubs!' (http://www.crazytieguy.com/clubs.htm)

    monkeyman wrote:
    > Those animals aren't innocent, they're keeping my meat from me

  6. dale_dale

    dale_dale Guest

  7. Eroick

    Eroick Guest

    I have yet to see someone do a backflip... Like, the inverted move. I
    think it would be doable into a big foam block pit off of a really high
    drop. Wouldn't that be awesome to drop into a foam pit?

    --
    Eroick
    Eroick's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10884

  8. dale_dale

    dale_dale Guest

    Eroick wrote:
    > I have yet to see someone do a backflip... Like, the inverted move. I
    > think it would be doable into a big foam block pit off of a really high
    > drop. Wouldn't that be awesome to drop into a foam pit?

    when some 1 backflips i will never be sad my friend haha (if we are
    talking about sumasalt backflip and not crankflip backflip)

    --
    dale_dale

    ___________
    dale_dale's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11459

  9. Eroick

    Eroick Guest

  10. dale_dale

    dale_dale Guest

  11. Eroick

    Eroick Guest

  12. chosen

    chosen Guest

  13. dale_dale

    dale_dale Guest

  14. James_Potter

    James_Potter Guest

  15. Eroick

    Eroick Guest

    One could also rust their uni out easy.

    I have jumped a really old bike into water before. After about 5 runs
    the cranks seized and the frame/spokes/rims were rusted out. The only
    thing that really survived was the tires and tubes. Kind of crazy, but
    it happened!

    So, I would not recomend this.

    --
    Eroick
    Eroick's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10884

  16. Spudman

    Spudman Guest

    Eroick wrote:
    > One could also rust their uni out easy.
    >
    > I have jumped a really old bike into water before. After about 5 runs
    > the cranks seized and the frame/spokes/rims were rusted out. The only
    > thing that really survived was the tires and tubes. Kind of crazy, but
    > it happened!
    >
    > So, I would not recomend this.

    That's odd, we played with a junk unicycle in a pool for about 10
    minutes once and it didn't rust one bit. That was a year ago and the
    unicycle is still in working condition.

    --
    Spudman

    *| B B|* This space owned by Fly ':cool:'
    *| I O |* This space owned by Frees*TYLER!*
    *| L A |* *MERCYME owns this space!!!* . . . . . . . . .*X*
    <--Chosen's spot
    *| L R |* This space owned by unijesse
    *|__'-' (www.selectric.org)____'D'
    (http://www.cathodecorner.com/nixiewatch/index.html)___|* This space
    rendered by forrest. . . . . A spot for Evan Byrne--> *X*
    Spudman's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10752

  17. unicycle2280

    unicycle2280 Guest

    James_Potter wrote:
    > #1)
    >
    > oh, what would make another sweet trick, I think, would be unispin
    > start seat in back, and end seat in front, or vice versa.

    i think alex toms does something like that in one of his short like 3
    second videos at the end

    --
    unicycle2280
    unicycle2280's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11232