Guest
Maybe 1, 2 or all 3 of these tricks have been done, but I haven't seen
'em.

#1) While hopping up stairs, or even while static hopping, do a crank
flip at the top of or during each hop.
#2) Uni-spin while static hopping, but directly over seat; not sif.
#3) Uni-spin seat in back. :D

--
terrybigwheel

Impotence: Nature's Way Of Saying "No Hard Feelings".

Uni is just a cycle I'm going through. :cool:
terrybigwheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11418

#1) that would be interesting...it might be hard though, I don't know
how easy static crankflips are.
#2) seat in unispins have been done, I believe...at least, unispins
from seat in to seat out have been done, and unispins from seat out to
seat in have been done, so I assume that unispins from seat in to seat
in have been done.
#3) thats been done by at least one person...its a pretty sweet trick.

oh, what would make another sweet trick, I think, would be unispin
start seat in back, and end seat in front, or vice versa.

--
James_Potter

i still believe that all you need is love...john lennon

mikael atkinson
mdotedotatkinsonatgmaildotcom
*President of the 'MRIS' (http://tinyurl.com/dk2de)*, reply number
'50,000' (http://tinyurl.com/d5pmu) in the most replys thread

#4) No handed unispin.

I'd really want to see someone pull that off, but it may be on the
verge of impossible.

--
Spudman

*| B B|* This space owned by Fly ':cool:'
*| I O |* This space owned by Frees*TYLER!*
*| L A |* *MERCYME owns this space!!!* . . . . . . . . .*X*
<--Chosen's spot
*| L R |* This space owned by unijesse
*|__'-' (www.selectric.org)____'D'
(http://www.cathodecorner.com/nixiewatch/index.html)___|* This space
rendered by forrest. . . . . A spot for Evan Byrne--> *X*
Spudman's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10752

that would be difficult...what would be TOTALLY SWEET though, if someone
could do that, would be a seat drag unispin. I guess the first step
would be learn to unispin on an ultimate wheel.

--

James_Potter wrote:
> oh, what would make another sweet trick, I think, would be unispin start
> seat in back, and end seat in front, or vice versa.

i bet shaun could do it easy!

--
trials_uni

'Check Out my Newbie Guide' (http://tinyurl.com/99yez) <---new more
informative post go now! edited today!
Also Join the 'Unicyclist Roster'
(http://ecstasy.winternet.com/roster/index.php?) and meet other
unicyclists in your area!
Make Your Own 'Juggling Clubs!' (http://www.crazytieguy.com/clubs.htm)

Eroick wrote:
> I have yet to see someone do a backflip... Like, the inverted move. I
> think it would be doable into a big foam block pit off of a really high
> drop. Wouldn't that be awesome to drop into a foam pit?

when some 1 backflips i will never be sad my friend haha (if we are
talking about sumasalt backflip and not crankflip backflip)

--
dale_dale

___________
dale_dale's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11459

One could also rust their uni out easy.

I have jumped a really old bike into water before. After about 5 runs
the cranks seized and the frame/spokes/rims were rusted out. The only
thing that really survived was the tires and tubes. Kind of crazy, but
it happened!

So, I would not recomend this.

--
Eroick
Eroick's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10884

Eroick wrote:
> One could also rust their uni out easy.
>
> I have jumped a really old bike into water before. After about 5 runs
> the cranks seized and the frame/spokes/rims were rusted out. The only
> thing that really survived was the tires and tubes. Kind of crazy, but
> it happened!
>
> So, I would not recomend this.

That's odd, we played with a junk unicycle in a pool for about 10
minutes once and it didn't rust one bit. That was a year ago and the
unicycle is still in working condition.

--

James_Potter wrote:
> #1)
>
> oh, what would make another sweet trick, I think, would be unispin
> start seat in back, and end seat in front, or vice versa.

i think alex toms does something like that in one of his short like 3
second videos at the end

--
unicycle2280
unicycle2280's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11232