3 wheels and fairing

several pages into steve's fabrication, the question arose: why
bother? Would not a sophisticated fairing,an airfoil, coupled to
driver clothed in gortex, polypro underwear, in a new think helmet,
due?

steve, a kayak designer and builder living on an island with abysmal
weather 346 days if not more yearly, then, asked himself that several
pages further on.

calling on jill claybrook's ghost: ahhwwhoooooo!!
consider the possibility of legislating the velo in existence.
legislating long underwear at home, big brother, but out on the open
road to extinction...

On Apr 7, 3:53 pm, "[email protected]" <[email protected]> wrote:
> ahhh the fiberglass...
>
> http://www.velomobiling.com/gallery/Velomobile1/Velomobiles/Aerorider...

Hi, Gene!

Looks like fiber (carbon) toomee...

If yull liked dat, yull like dis:
http://www.recumbents.com/WISIL/gage/orion_speedtrike.htm
and the whole enchilada can bee seen at
http://www.recumbents.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1127&whichpage=4
(ya needs to scroll downaways, in the left rear, gray fairing & red
wheels)
Streamliner guys got no fashion sense.

Jefferooney

yeah, i don't know what that finish is. it could be fake-fake like
naugahyde that is cosmetic not stuctural and integral. i saw fake-fake
for sale but forget where.
it is too perfect, yes?

athttp://www.recumbents.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1127&whichpage=4
> (ya needs to scroll downaways, in the left rear, gray fairing & red
> wheels)

that's gage's product? grey fairing red wheels?

fun to drag the bolidee down to nascar's wind tunnel and see what.

On Apr 9, 8:50 pm, "[email protected]" <[email protected]> wrote:
> yeah, i don't know what that finish is. it could be fake-fake like
> naugahyde that is cosmetic not stuctural and integral. i saw fake-fake
> for sale but forget where.
> it is too perfect, yes?
>
> athttp://www.recumbents.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1127&whichpage=4> (ya needs to scroll downaways, in the left rear, gray fairing & red
> > wheels)

> that's gage's product? grey fairing red wheels?
>
> fun to drag the bolidee down to nascar's wind tunnel and see what.

Ya youbetcha. Slicker 'n snot on a doorknob, although I'm not sure
about delta stability at speed.

Jeffergy