31.7mm Deda bar with a 31.8mm stem

Dsmithsa

Guest
Is this combo possible or is it enough different that I will have trouble? Thanks

dsmithsa-<< Is this combo possible or is it enough different that I will have trouble? >><BR><BR>

No problem-

[email protected] (DSmithSA) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Is this combo possible or is it enough different that I will have trouble?

The OS bar/stem standard is 1.25in or 31.75mm. They should all be compatible.

-David

DSmithSA wrote:

> Is this combo possible or is it enough different that I will have trouble? Thanks

I very much doubt that they can draw bars and ream stems to a consistent +/- 0.1mm, so the answer
has to be yes.