32 vs. 36

"Phil, Squid-in-Training" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<V%[email protected]>...
> Is there a big strength difference? I'm wondering if I should go to 36 with a new Rhyno Lite
> because my rear is always out of whack.

Speaking from my own experience as a 200 lb rider I have used only 32 spoke wheels for the last 38K
miles (I'm a real nerd for training logs) and have had to rebuild one in that time.

The durability of a wheel has more to do with who built it. IMO, all things being equal a wheel with
more spokes is stronger. But don't let that stop you from scooping up a good deal on a quality built
32 spoke wheel.

Tom