32oz water bottles

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Frank Riley, Mar 30, 2003.

  1. Frank Riley

    Frank Riley Guest

    Does anyone know where I can get 32oz water bottles that fit in standard cages? Bike Nashbar used to
    have them but they're not listed on their web site anymore.

    Tags:

  2. On Sun, 30 Mar 2003 22:41:41 +0000, Frank Riley wrote:

    > Does anyone know where I can get 32oz water bottles that fit in standard cages? Bike Nashbar used
    > to have them but they're not listed on their web site anymore.

    Eeek! you're right. The bottle was a Zefal Magnum and Nashbar said it was 33 0z. I did a quick
    search and found this; http://shop.store.yahoo.com/campmor/53055.html Campmor claims it's 30 oz. I
    measured and came up with 31 oz.Think I'm going to grab a couple as this is my favorite bottle.

  3. Mgs

    Mgs Guest

    They fit in standard cages. They will not fit int Tacx cages or others that are cylindrical. The
    bases are too wide.

  4. Sam Yorko

    Sam Yorko Guest

    Bald Headed John Kane wrote:

    > On Sun, 30 Mar 2003 22:41:41 +0000, Frank Riley wrote:
    >
    > > Does anyone know where I can get 32oz water bottles that fit in standard cages? Bike Nashbar
    > > used to have them but they're not listed on their web site anymore.
    >
    > Eeek! you're right. The bottle was a Zefal Magnum and Nashbar said it was 33 0z. I did a quick
    > search and found this; http://shop.store.yahoo.com/campmor/53055.html Campmor claims it's 30 oz. I
    > measured and came up with 31 oz.Think I'm going to grab a couple as this is my favorite bottle.

    My latest Nashbar catalog, which I just got, still lists the Magnum. It is catalog number ZF-MWB, if
    you want to call them up to order. And it isn't listed as on sale, either.

    OTOH, no search on the web site will bring it up. I shoulda ordered another with my latest order....

    Sam

  5. Doug

    Doug Guest

    >> > Does anyone know where I can get 32oz water bottles that fit in standard cages? Bike Nashbar
    >> > used to have them but they're not listed on their web site anymore.
    >>
    >> Eeek! you're right. The bottle was a Zefal Magnum and Nashbar said it was 33 0z. I did a quick
    >> search and found this;
    >
    >My latest Nashbar catalog, which I just got, still lists the Magnum. It
    >
    >OTOH, no search on the web site will bring it up. I shoulda ordered another with my latest
    >order....

    It's listed under Zefal still. Here: http://www.nashbar.com/profile.cfm?sku=3491

    Doug