3TTT anatomic grand prix handlebars?

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Peter Vesel, Jan 22, 2003.

  1. Peter Vesel

    Peter Vesel Guest

    I am looking for a set of handlebars with the same shape as 3TTT anatomic grand prix handlebars-
    preferably in silver. The bars I have are 5 years old and no longer made. I Was told the start bars
    are the same but the ones I tried are not.

    Can anybody help?

    thanks, Peter

    Tags:

  2. Randomchris

    Randomchris Guest

    I'm not 100% sure of the shape of the 3T bars you're talking about, but I know the top-end 3T
    anatomical bars (Prima?) have the same drop shape as Cinelli Eubios, which is quite similar to the
    Ritchey WCS stuff, too. On these, the drops don't just curve 'outwards', but have a small part that
    curves inwards to fit the hand better.

    Tres comfy in my opinion, although some would argue they don't offer so many hand positions as
    traditional curved drop bars.

    Chris

    Peter Vesel <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > I am looking for a set of handlebars with the same shape as 3TTT anatomic grand prix handlebars-
    > preferably in silver. The bars I have are 5 years old and no longer made. I Was told the start
    > bars are the same but the ones I tried are not.
    >
    > Can anybody help?
    >
    > thanks, Peter

  3. Kbh

    Kbh Guest

    How about TTT Morphe handlebars? If these are close, and you need them in 43, let me know.