4:20 on 4/20

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Jon Bond, Apr 20, 2004.

  1. Jon Bond

    Jon Bond Guest

    Thats right, today is 4/20. And you can guess what I
    was doing at
    4:20PM....

    riding.

    Jon

    Tags:

  2. crazy6r54

    crazy6r54 Guest

    I was riding at 5 am and the again at 1:30 pm.

    I MTB 2004

  3. Chris

    Chris Guest

    "Jon Bond" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Thats right, today is 4/20. And you can guess what I was
    > doing at
    > 4:20PM....
    >
    > riding.
    >
    > Jon

    Lucky. I was in McKeldin library slapping together a
    Victorian Literature paper. Boo.

    Chris

  4. Jon Bond

    Jon Bond Guest

    > "Jon Bond" <[email protected]> wrote in
    > message news:[email protected]...
    > > Thats right, today is 4/20. And you can guess what I was
    > > doing at
    > > 4:20PM....
    > >
    > > riding.
    > >
    > > Jon
    > >

    > Lucky. I was in McKeldin library slapping together a
    > Victorian Literature paper. Boo.
    >
    > Chris

    I *should* have been in the CAD lab doing VIS animations, or
    here doing internal force crap or LabVIEW instrumentation
    stuff.... but nah. it was too nice.

    Jon

  5. Chris

    Chris Guest

    "Jon Bond" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > "Chris" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:cqmdnfU9j-I-
    > [email protected]
    > >
    > > "Jon Bond" <[email protected]> wrote in
    > > message news:[email protected]...
    > > > Thats right, today is 4/20. And you can guess what I
    > > > was doing at
    > > > 4:20PM....
    > > >
    > > > riding.
    > > >
    > > > Jon
    > > >

    > > Lucky. I was in McKeldin library slapping together a
    > > Victorian
    Literature
    > > paper. Boo.
    > >
    > > Chris
    >
    > I *should* have been in the CAD lab doing VIS animations,
    > or here doing internal force crap or LabVIEW
    > instrumentation stuff.... but nah. it was too nice.
    >
    > Jon

    Touché. Ride Now, Work Later.

    I'm just a pussy, I guess.

    Chris

  6. S O R N I

    S O R N I Guest

    Chris wrote:
    > "Jon Bond" <[email protected]> wrote in
    > message news:[email protected]...
    >> "Chris" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:cqmdnfU9j-I-
    >> [email protected]

    >>> Lucky. I was in McKeldin library slapping together a
    >>> Victorian Literature paper. Boo.
    >>>
    >>> Chris
    >>
    >> I *should* have been in the CAD lab doing VIS animations,
    >> or here doing internal force crap or LabVIEW
    >> instrumentation stuff.... but nah. it was too nice.
    >>
    >> Jon
    >
    > Touché. Ride Now, Work Later.
    >
    > I'm just a pussy, I guess.

    Nah, it's just that well-known U of MD dedication to
    excellence!!!

    Bill "got me a job as a banquet waiter many, MANY
    years ago" S.

  7. Chris

    Chris Guest

    "S o r n i" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Chris wrote:
    > > "Jon Bond" <[email protected]> wrote in
    > > message news:[email protected]...
    > >> "Chris" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > >> news:[email protected]...

    > >> I *should* have been in the CAD lab doing VIS
    > >> animations, or here doing internal force crap or
    > >> LabVIEW instrumentation stuff.... but nah. it was too
    > >> nice.
    > >>
    > >> Jon
    > >
    > > Touché. Ride Now, Work Later.
    > >
    > > I'm just a pussy, I guess.
    >
    > Nah, it's just that well-known U of MD dedication to
    > excellence!!!
    >
    > Bill "got me a job as a banquet waiter many, MANY
    > years ago" S.

    Zing! Fear the turtles' quest for the top!

    Chris "Tradeshow Carpenter" M.

  8. G.T.

    G.T. Guest

    Jon Bond wrote:
    > "Chris" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:cqmdnfU9j-I-
    > [email protected]
    >
    >>"Jon Bond" <[email protected]> wrote in
    >>message news:[email protected]...
    >>
    >>>Thats right, today is 4/20. And you can guess what I was
    >>>doing at
    >>>4:20PM....
    >>>
    >>>riding.
    >>>
    >>>Jon
    >>>

    >>Lucky. I was in McKeldin library slapping together a
    >>Victorian Literature paper. Boo.
    >>
    >>Chris
    >

    > I *should* have been in the CAD lab doing VIS animations,
    > or here doing internal force crap or LabVIEW
    > instrumentation stuff.... but nah. it was too nice.

    I was hiding in the wiring closet of The Tonight Show
    reading Dirt Rag and sippin' some tequila. That 4:20 stuff
    bothers my sinuses but I figured I'd celebrate in my own
    unique way.

    Greg

  9. Zeeexsixare

    Zeeexsixare Guest

    Jon Bond wrote:
    > "Chris" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:cqmdnfU9j-I-
    > [email protected]
    >>
    >> "Jon Bond" <[email protected]> wrote in
    >> message news:[email protected]...
    >>> Thats right, today is 4/20. And you can guess what I was
    >>> doing at
    >>> 4:20PM....
    >>>
    >>> riding.
    >>>
    >>> Jon
    >>>

    >> Lucky. I was in McKeldin library slapping together a
    >> Victorian Literature paper. Boo.
    >>
    >> Chris
    >
    > I *should* have been in the CAD lab doing VIS animations,
    > or here doing internal force crap or LabVIEW
    > instrumentation stuff.... but nah. it was too nice.
    >
    > Jon

    You dorkass!

    I was computing surface integrals over vector fields in
    calculus and failing miserably.

    --
    Phil, Squid-in-Training

  10. 4:20 :)
    going for a ride.
    get some fresh air :)
    with I mean @ 4:20.. all right :)

    lol :) CS

    "Jon Bond" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Thats right, today is 4/20. And you can guess what I was
    > doing at
    > 4:20PM....
    >
    > riding.
    >
    > Jon

  11. Jon Bond

    Jon Bond Guest

    "ZeeExSixAre" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Jon Bond wrote:
    > > "Chris" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:cqmdnfU9j-I-
    > > [email protected]
    > >>
    > >> "Jon Bond" <[email protected]> wrote in
    > >> message news:[email protected]...

    > >> Lucky. I was in McKeldin library slapping together a
    > >> Victorian Literature paper. Boo.
    > >>
    > >> Chris
    > >
    > > I *should* have been in the CAD lab doing VIS
    > > animations, or here doing internal force crap or LabVIEW
    > > instrumentation stuff.... but nah. it was too nice.
    > >
    > > Jon
    >

    > You dorkass!
    >
    > I was computing surface integrals over vector fields in
    > calculus and
    failing
    > miserably.
    >
    > --
    > Phil, Squid-in-Training

    Ha, I hated that stuff. Wait till dif eq, its much worse ;)

    Jon

  12. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    "Jon Bond" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > "ZeeExSixAre" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > Jon Bond wrote:
    > > > "Chris" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > > news:[email protected]...

    > > > I *should* have been in the CAD lab doing VIS
    > > > animations, or here doing internal force crap or
    > > > LabVIEW instrumentation stuff.... but nah. it was too
    > > > nice.
    > > >
    > > > Jon
    > >

    > > You dorkass!
    > >
    > > I was computing surface integrals over vector fields in
    > > calculus and
    > failing
    > > miserably.
    > >
    > > --
    > > Phil, Squid-in-Training
    >
    > Ha, I hated that stuff. Wait till dif eq, its much
    > worse ;)

    Hang on a minute - so, none of you were taking massive bong
    rips then?!? WTF?!?!?!?

    Shaun aRe

  13. Shawn Curry

    Shawn Curry Guest

    Jon Bond wrote:
    > Thats right, today is 4/20. And you can guess what I was
    > doing at
    > 4:20PM....
    >
    > riding.

    I was sitting at 4:20 in 420. Its my address. Gave no end of
    amusement to a certain subpopulation (subculture?) of the
    eighth graders I was teaching when they found out. "Dog, you
    like, live at 420? Kewl!" "Please, that's Mr. Curry, not
    'Dog'" "Heh heh, yeah right do...Mr. Curry" Like do you
    smoke weed there?" Gimme a break, I'm old enough to be your
    father." "Oh, yeah (pause while hormone AND drug addled
    brain works) Like do you smoke weed there?" Shawn ahem, Mr.
    Curry rolls his eyes. "Do You smoke weed with YOUR father?
    Wait, wait, don't answer that." This small piece of life in
    the public schools brought to you by Salida R32-J schools.
    :)

    Shawn