4.3 kms in 30 minutes

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by gty, Mar 15, 2005.

  1. gty

    gty Guest

    This is the first day of my second week. ran 4.3 kms quite easily in 30
    minutes. walked 5 kms and than ran another 1.3 kms in 9 minutes. i
    want to do adventure race on mar 26 which will be 7 kms of kayaking, 10
    kms of hiking and 20 kms of biking.

    Tags:

  2. gty wrote:
    > This is the first day of my second week. ran 4.3 kms quite easily in 30
    > minutes. walked 5 kms and than ran another 1.3 kms in 9 minutes. i
    > want to do adventure race on mar 26 which will be 7 kms of kayaking, 10
    > kms of hiking and 20 kms of biking.

    dude, this is the developed world. please use proper measurements. what
    is 4.3 km? like 25 miles?