4-limb-2-wheel-drive bike

Gildas Failler

Guest
INVESTOR NEEDED.

Short history of the bike: you push the ground (1817), propel the
front-wheel (1861), the rear-wheel (1868), with the legs. Now add the power
of the arms to propel the front-wheel and you get the 4th type bike. It
looks like, can be used like, a regular bike, but when desired, you can use
your arms (or whole body, in fact) for propulsion of the front-wheel in
addition to the use of the legs. Then you recover your quadruped abilities
and get 50% more power, a 2-wheel-drive, a bodybuilding and health vehicle,
better track-hold, manoeuvrability, equilibrium, amazement from friends, and
MUCH MORE FUN! Also transmutes the energy of the shocks on the suspension
into an energy of propulsion. Will make worldwide news! System usable on any
type of cycle. Will be one day as standard as the derailleur today. No
patent problem. For demonstration film and details, send $10 to: Gildas
Failler, 5 Gentilshommes, 29000 Quimper, France. Fon/Fax: 33 02 98 95 34 48.
E-mail: [email protected]

Originally posted by Gildas Failler INVESTOR NEEDED

Short history of the bike: you push the ground (1817), propel the front
wheel (1861), the rear-whee

'Will make worldwide news!' '' For demonstration film and details
send $10 to

LMFAO! and yer last names 'Failer' got to have some aprehension sendin
the 10 bucks off mate :

-

Gildas Failler wrote:

> addition to the use of the legs. Then you recover your quadruped abilities
> and get 50% more power, a 2-wheel-drive, a bodybuilding and health vehicle,

OK, ignoring the "send $10 scam" aspect, does this idea have any merit ?
First, is leg strength the limiting factor for cycling, or is it
heart/lung/etc ?
Secondly, I find the "50%" figure hard to believe. Should my arms be 50%
as strong as legs? They seem rather spindly in comparison, but maybe
thats because cycling is the only exercise I get?