4-limb-2-wheel-drive bike

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gildas Failler

Hello,

I'm looking for help to put on the market my quadruped bike, which takes the pain out of cycling by
using much more natural moves. Here is the ad that I am submitting to Inventors' Digest:

INVESTOR NEEDED.

Short history of the bike: you push the ground (1817), propel the front-wheel (1861), the rear-wheel
(1868), with the legs. Now add the power of the arms to propel the front-wheel and you get the 4th
type bike. It looks like, can be used like, a regular bike, but when desired, you can use your arms
(or whole body, in fact) for propulsion of the front-wheel in addition to the use of the legs. Then
you recover your quadruped abilities and get 50% more power, a 2-wheel-drive, a bodybuilding and
health vehicle, better track-hold, manoeuvrability, equilibrium, amazement from friends, and MUCH
MORE FUN! Also transmutes the energy of the shocks on the suspension into an energy of propulsion.
Will make worldwide news! System usable on any type of cycle. Will be one day as standard as the
derailleur today. No patent problem. For demonstration film and details, send $10 to: Gildas
Failler, 5 Gentilshommes, 29000 Quimper, France. Fon/Fax: 33 02 98 95 34 48. E-mail:
[email protected]

My 8 year struggle on this subject makes me think that only in the States should I be able to make
it. So if anybody has an idea about how to, please tell me... Thanks. Gildas.

Gildas Failler <[email protected]> wrote:
>I'm looking for help to put on the market my quadruped bike, which takes the pain out of cycling by
>using much more natural moves. Short history of the bike: you push the ground (1817), propel the
>front-wheel (1861), the rear-wheel (1868), with the legs. Now add the power of the arms to propel
>the front-wheel and you get the 4th type bike.

Chris Juden dates this one from the 19th century as the first failed attempt, I think.

>addition to the use of the legs. Then you recover your quadruped abilities and get 50% more power,

Unfortunately the usual limit for a fit cyclist is cardiovascular.
--
David Damerell <[email protected]> flcl?

Status
Not open for further replies.