4-limb-2-wheel-drive bike

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gildas Failler

INVESTOR NEEDED.

Short history of the bike: you push the ground (1817), propel the front-wheel (1861), the rear-wheel
(1868), with the legs. Now add the power of the arms to propel the front-wheel and you get the 4th
type bike. It looks like, can be used like, a regular bike, but when desired, you can use your arms
(or whole body, in fact) for propulsion of the front-wheel in addition to the use of the legs. Then
you recover your quadruped abilities and get 50% more power, a 2-wheel-drive, a bodybuilding and
health vehicle, better track-hold, manoeuvrability, equilibrium, amazement from friends, and MUCH
MORE FUN! Also transmutes the energy of the shocks on the suspension into an energy of propulsion.
Will make worldwide news! System usable on any type of cycle. Will be one day as standard as the
derailleur today. No patent problem. For demonstration film and details, send $10 to: Gildas
Failler, 5 Gentilshommes, 29000 Quimper, France. Fon/Fax: 33 02 98 95 34 48. E-mail:
[email protected]

Originally posted by Gildas Failler
INVESTOR NEEDED.

Short history of the bike: you push the ground (1817), propel the front-wheel (1861), the rear-wheel

'Will make worldwide news!' '' For demonstration film and details, send $10 to:

LMFAO! and yer last names 'Failer' got to have some aprehension sending the 10 bucks off mate :)

Gildas Failler wrote:

> addition to the use of the legs. Then you recover your quadruped abilities and get 50% more power,
> a 2-wheel-drive, a bodybuilding and health vehicle,

OK, ignoring the "send $10 scam" aspect, does this idea have any merit ? First, is leg strength the
limiting factor for cycling, or is it heart/lung/etc ? Secondly, I find the "50%" figure hard to
believe. Should my arms be 50% as strong as legs? They seem rather spindly in comparison, but maybe
thats because cycling is the only exercise I get?

Status
Not open for further replies.