4 of 14 Re: Science or marketing?

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Al. Lohse, Jul 23, 2003.

  1. Al. Lohse

    Al. Lohse Guest

    > > Then the
    > > group of skeptics would certainly be quieted,
    > > and I would too.

    > Doubt that.

    They are skeptical, not unlearned (certainly
    not stupid). You prove them wrong. They will
    thank you for that. Or, give me something
    with which I can prove them to be wrong. They
    thrive because no one challenges them. The
    propositions forwarded by the skeptics have
    been ignored. In time their viewpoint may
    become held as truth. Please challenge them
    on our behalf or admit you have nothing with
    which to challenge even one of their
    assertions. The lack of challenge supports
    the increasingly outrageous and unnecessary
    cholesterol dichotomy. Do not doubt that.

    Tags:

  2. "Al. Lohse" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > > > Then the
    > > > group of skeptics would certainly be quieted,
    > > > and I would too.

    > > Doubt that.

    > They are skeptical, not unlearned (certainly
    > not stupid). You prove them wrong. They will
    > thank you for that.

    Doubt that too. See Chef Pastorio in the 2PD discussions.

    > Or, give me something
    > with which I can prove them to be wrong. They
    > thrive because no one challenges them. The
    > propositions forwarded by the skeptics have
    > been ignored.

    Not really.

    > In time their viewpoint may
    > become held as truth.

    Not based on the preponderance of clinical data.

    > Please challenge them
    > on our behalf or admit you have nothing with
    > which to challenge even one of their
    > assertions.

    Consider my response(s) to your posts as that challenge.

    > The lack of challenge supports
    > the increasingly outrageous and unnecessary
    > cholesterol dichotomy. Do not doubt that.

    What lack of challenge?

    --
    Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
    Board-Certified Cardiologist

  3. Al. Lohse

    Al. Lohse Guest

    "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:

    > > > Doubt that.

    > > They are skeptical, not unlearned (certainly
    > > not stupid). You prove them wrong. They will
    > > thank you for that.

    > Doubt that too. See Chef Pastorio in the 2PD discussions.

    Nice try.

    > > Or, give me something
    > > with which I can prove them to be wrong. They
    > > thrive because no one challenges them. The
    > > propositions forwarded by the skeptics have
    > > been ignored.

    > Not really.

    Then hold them to account for their writings,
    their teachings. Not just for yourself but
    for the benefit of your profession and
    mankind.

    > > In time their viewpoint may
    > > become held as truth.

    > Not based on the preponderance of clinical data.

    Only based on the preponderance of clinical
    data generated by people indifferent to the
    outcome, the results.

    > > Please challenge them
    > > on our behalf or admit you have nothing with
    > > which to challenge even one of their
    > > assertions.

    > Consider my response(s) to your posts as that challenge.

    Please give me something other than "Dr.
    Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD said ...."

    > > The lack of challenge supports
    > > the increasingly outrageous and unnecessary
    > > cholesterol dichotomy. Do not doubt that.

    > What lack of challenge?

    This is your challenge????? Feeble????????

    Please give me something I can use.

    Regards,

    A.L.

  4. "Al. Lohse" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:

    > > Consider my response(s) to your posts as that challenge.

    > Please give me something other than "Dr.
    > Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD said ...."

    Been doing that for some time now.

    God Bless,

    Andrew

    --
    Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
    Board-Certified Cardiologist
    http://www.heartmdphd.com/

  5. Patrick Ford

    Patrick Ford Guest

    I see you are up to your same old tripe. IF you ACTUALLY want to LEARN
    something then you COULD have a discussion where you don't change the
    subject and answer the other's points!

    You either have an agenda and therefore intentionally ignore data and
    retorts or are too ignorant to understand. You have yet to respond
    directly to ANYTHING I have said and I suspect you pull the same crap
    in all your threads.

    Please show me ,of the dozens and dozens of current peer reviewed
    literature, one study where there is a drop in total LDL that has
    either a negative or no affect on heart mortality or morbidity.

    You are always asking for the proof. How about you either putting up
    or shutting up?

    "Al. Lohse" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > > > Then the
    > > > group of skeptics would certainly be quieted,
    > > > and I would too.

    > > Doubt that.

    > They are skeptical, not unlearned (certainly
    > not stupid). You prove them wrong. They will
    > thank you for that. Or, give me something
    > with which I can prove them to be wrong. They
    > thrive because no one challenges them. The
    > propositions forwarded by the skeptics have
    > been ignored. In time their viewpoint may
    > become held as truth. Please challenge them
    > on our behalf or admit you have nothing with
    > which to challenge even one of their
    > assertions. The lack of challenge supports
    > the increasingly outrageous and unnecessary
    > cholesterol dichotomy. Do not doubt that.

  6. Al. Lohse

    Al. Lohse Guest

    If you find it impossible to be polite, at least help Dr.
    Chung with some scientific support.

    You had been invited to critique the skeptics about a month
    ago but have, as yet, failed to indicate one flaw in their
    writings.

    Why not try to help out with some positive findings to
    support your point of view?

    A.L.