4 way Bike Rack Wanted

Strex wrote:

> Anybody got one ideally in Sydney ... To fit towbar. How much you want for it?

Umm, do you mean to hold 4 bicycles?

Just curious.

Yep 4 bikes on a bike rack that holds 4 bikes!
news:[email protected]...

Strex wrote:
> Yep 4 bikes on a bike rack that holds 4 bikes! "Terry Collins" <[email protected]> wrote in
> message news:[email protected]...
>
>>Strex wrote:
>>
>>>Anybody got one ideally in Sydney ... To fit towbar. How much you want
>
> for
>
>>>it?
>>
>>Umm, do you mean to hold 4 bicycles?
>>
>>Just curious.

I have the standard 3-way bike rack that fits on the tow bar. I have seen ads (in local bike mags)
for an adapter plate that bolts on top of it so you can carry four bikes. I don't recall anything
else e.g. brand or product name.

HTH,

&roo

Jhikers <[email protected]> wrote:

> Strex wrote:
> > Anybody got one ideally in Sydney ... To fit towbar. How much you want for it?
> > [email protected]
>

> Checkout: http://www.freedommachine.com.au/shop_body.asp?Category=116
>
> I have found this to be the best, just a simple Allen Key Screw onto the towbar, and has 2, 3 or 4
> bike versions.
>
> Also, these guys deliver all over Australia.

Would it fit a bike with a thick top tube? I always had problems finding one that would take my
Cannondale...

Dale

--
[email protected]

Yes, oversized tubing fits in really well. The rack comes with pads that usually do the trick, though thinner pads are available.