40 lbs. lost Hooray!!!

Yup, safe down here. Sounds like you had an enjoyable birthday. Also sounds as if hubby is well if
he ate steak. Does not like shrimp - odd! (G) I am doing them about 3 times a week. Glad to see you
also controlled the dessert side of things. Now have a good year, ol' broad (G)

On Sat, 7 Feb 2004 00:10:05 -0800, "Brenda Hammond" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Ol' broad?? You're only brave because you know that I don't know where you live....yet!
>
>Mom & DS made a cake today, hope they don't go and buy one tomorrow, although the purchased ones
>here are really good.....I sure the hell don't need it though! DH took me out for dinner tonight,
>first time we've been out alone for over a year! It was nice and quiet, dinner was good, we both
>had steak. I had a few prawns on mine and DH hates them so he just had steak & potato. No dessert!!
>I'd call that an NSV.
>
>Thanks for the birthday wishes, even though you did call me an ol' broad.
>(G)
>
>Brenda
>
>"Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> Happy Birthday, ol' broad! (gd&r)
>>
>> Have a great day with a small cake.
>>
>> On Thu, 5 Feb 2004 07:12:56 -0800, "Brenda Hammond" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> >Wow Billie, you're doing so great. Happy belated birthday! I'm going to
>be
>> >testing out the birthday cake theory this weekend too as it's my BD on Saturday. If it was just
>> >DH and I we wouldn't bother with a cake, but
>you
>> >can't deprive a 3 year old of blowing out candles! We'll just get the smallest cake we can, or
>> >cupcakes, so there's not lots of leftovers.
>> >
>> >Brenda
>> >
>> >"Billie Severy" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:14396-401E9875-243@storefull-
>> >3114.bay.webtv.net...

>that

Happy Birthday Brenda. What a nice way to celebrate: a quiet dinner alone with your healthy
husband. Cheers.

Prairie Roots On Sat, 7 Feb 2004 00:10:05 -0800, "Brenda Hammond"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Ol' broad?? You're only brave because you know that I don't know where you live....yet!
>
>Mom & DS made a cake today, hope they don't go and buy one tomorrow, although the purchased ones
>here are really good.....I sure the hell don't need it though! DH took me out for dinner tonight,
>first time we've been out alone for over a year! It was nice and quiet, dinner was good, we both
>had steak. I had a few prawns on mine and DH hates them so he just had steak & potato. No dessert!!
>I'd call that an NSV.
>
>Thanks for the birthday wishes, even though you did call me an ol' broad.
>(G)
>
>Brenda
>
>"Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> Happy Birthday, ol' broad! (gd&r)
>>
>> Have a great day with a small cake.
>>
>> On Thu, 5 Feb 2004 07:12:56 -0800, "Brenda Hammond" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> >Wow Billie, you're doing so great. Happy belated birthday! I'm going to
>be
>> >testing out the birthday cake theory this weekend too as it's my BD on Saturday. If it was just
>> >DH and I we wouldn't bother with a cake, but
>you
>> >can't deprive a 3 year old of blowing out candles! We'll just get the smallest cake we can, or
>> >cupcakes, so there's not lots of leftovers.
>> >
>> >Brenda
>> >
>> >"Billie Severy" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:14396-401E9875-243@storefull-
>> >3114.bay.webtv.net...

>that

Thanks Nathalie. I don't need help to eat too much cake!

Brenda

"Nathalie W" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
berlin.de...
> Happy birthday Brenda! I hope they didn't make you eat too much cake ;-)
> --
> Nathalie from Belgium
> 134.1/101.4/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
> 295.6/223.5/minigoal 220.3/Goal 150 pounds RAFL 105.3/101.4/96 Kg
> 232/223.5/212 lbs "Brenda Hammond" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Ol' broad?? You're only brave because you know that I don't know where
> you
> > live....yet!
> >
> > Mom & DS made a cake today, hope they don't go and buy one tomorrow, although the purchased ones
> > here are really good.....I sure the hell
don't
> > need it though! DH took me out for dinner tonight, first time we've
been
> > out alone for over a year! It was nice and quiet, dinner was good, we
> both
> > had steak. I had a few prawns on mine and DH hates them so he just had steak & potato. No
> > dessert!! I'd call that an NSV.
> >
> > Thanks for the birthday wishes, even though you did call me an ol'
broad.
> > (G)
> >
> > Brenda
> >
> > "Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > Happy Birthday, ol' broad! (gd&r)
> > >
> > > Have a great day with a small cake.

> > be
> > you

> back

> it
> week
> all
> > that

> two

Thanks Lesanne. You weren't late my birthday was on the 7th. I'm realllly late replying though.

Brenda

"Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Hey Happy birthday Brenda, I missed this somewhere.
>
> "Brenda Hammond" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Ol' broad?? You're only brave because you know that I don't know where
> you
> > live....yet!
> >
> > Mom & DS made a cake today, hope they don't go and buy one tomorrow, although the purchased ones
> > here are really good.....I sure the hell
don't
> > need it though! DH took me out for dinner tonight, first time we've
been
> > out alone for over a year! It was nice and quiet, dinner was good, we
> both
> > had steak. I had a few prawns on mine and DH hates them so he just had steak & potato. No
> > dessert!! I'd call that an NSV.
> >
> > Thanks for the birthday wishes, even though you did call me an ol'
broad.
> > (G)
> >
> > Brenda
> >
> > "Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > Happy Birthday, ol' broad! (gd&r)
> > >
> > > Have a great day with a small cake.

> > be
> > you

> back

> it
> week
> all
> > that

> two

You're safe for now! I did have a good birthday. I also think it's odd that DH should hate something
as good as shrimp. I grew up in a family of fishermen, so any seafood is on my like list!

Brenda

> Yup, safe down here. Sounds like you had an enjoyable birthday. Also sounds as if hubby is well if
> he ate steak. Does not like shrimp - odd! (G) I am doing them about 3 times a week. Glad to see
> you also controlled the dessert side of things. Now have a good year, ol' broad (G)
>
> On Sat, 7 Feb 2004 00:10:05 -0800, "Brenda Hammond" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >Ol' broad?? You're only brave because you know that I don't know where
you
> >live....yet!
> >
> >Mom & DS made a cake today, hope they don't go and buy one tomorrow, although the purchased ones
> >here are really good.....I sure the hell
don't
> >need it though! DH took me out for dinner tonight, first time we've been out alone for over a
> >year! It was nice and quiet, dinner was good, we
both
> >had steak. I had a few prawns on mine and DH hates them so he just had steak & potato. No
> >dessert!! I'd call that an NSV.
> >
> >Thanks for the birthday wishes, even though you did call me an ol' broad.
> >(G)
> >
> >Brenda
> >
> >"Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >news:[email protected]...
> >> Happy Birthday, ol' broad! (gd&r)
> >>
> >> Have a great day with a small cake.

> >be
> >you

> >that

way

Thanks PR. It was a nice dinner. First time we've been out alone for about a year I guess. Probably
since my birthday last year!

Brenda

"Prairie Roots" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Happy Birthday Brenda. What a nice way to celebrate: a quiet dinner alone with your healthy
> husband. Cheers.
>
> Prairie Roots On Sat, 7 Feb 2004 00:10:05 -0800, "Brenda Hammond"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >Ol' broad?? You're only brave because you know that I don't know where
you
> >live....yet!
> >
> >Mom & DS made a cake today, hope they don't go and buy one tomorrow, although the purchased ones
> >here are really good.....I sure the hell
don't
> >need it though! DH took me out for dinner tonight, first time we've been out alone for over a
> >year! It was nice and quiet, dinner was good, we
both
> >had steak. I had a few prawns on mine and DH hates them so he just had steak & potato. No
> >dessert!! I'd call that an NSV.
> >
> >Thanks for the birthday wishes, even though you did call me an ol' broad.
> >(G)
> >
> >Brenda
> >
> >"Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >news:[email protected]...
> >> Happy Birthday, ol' broad! (gd&r)
> >>
> >> Have a great day with a small cake.

> >be
> >you

> >that

way

I missed the original post, so am going to piggyback here - even if late! Hope you had a happy
birthday Brenda!!!

Joyce

On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 21:40:51 -0800, "Brenda Hammond" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Thanks Lesanne. You weren't late my birthday was on the 7th. I'm realllly late replying though.
>
>Brenda
>
>"Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>> Hey Happy birthday Brenda, I missed this somewhere.
>>
>> "Brenda Hammond" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>> > Ol' broad?? You're only brave because you know that I don't know where
>> you
>> > live....yet!
>> >
>> > Mom & DS made a cake today, hope they don't go and buy one tomorrow, although the purchased
>> > ones here are really good.....I sure the hell
>don't
>> > need it though! DH took me out for dinner tonight, first time we've
>been
>> > out alone for over a year! It was nice and quiet, dinner was good, we
>> both
>> > had steak. I had a few prawns on mine and DH hates them so he just had steak & potato. No
>> > dessert!! I'd call that an NSV.
>> >
>> > Thanks for the birthday wishes, even though you did call me an ol'
>broad.
>> > (G)
>> >
>> > Brenda
>> >
>> > "Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> > news:[email protected]...

>going
>> > be
>on