40 lbs. lost Hooray!!!

Billie Severy

Guest
Thank you, thank you all, for this wonderful newsgroup!

I finally got rid of the weight I gained after breaking my ankle back in Sept. I was trying to lose
.8 this week to make it an even 40 lbs. but lost 2.6 instead to make it 41.8. I couldn't be happier!

Again, I tested the limits of the flex point program and found that it works! Some of my friends
came over to celebrate my birthday last week and I thought I had it all sewed up in that one of them
was making a diet anglefood cake.....figured I could stay on points if I just had a small slice.
Only another one brought chocolate mousse as well! ( why she did that is another story????) But
since I was right on program all the rest of the week, the half of a mousse ( yes, antlers, and all)
that I consumed still fit into my flex points!

My birthday was January 8th, and I have had 2 birthday events, with two more still to come.
Hopefully, with careful planning, my flex points will get me through just in case more chocolate
somehow makes its way to my door ( and er....mouth).

Thanks again for all your support,

And I'd also like to thank the ACADEMY........my agent, husband, children, and ALL my fans

I couldn't have done it without you!

Cheers,

Billie ( started at 207, now 165.2, 5.3 more to go for the current challenge which will take me to
159.9.....YES!)

Wow Billie, that's fantastic! Congratulations!

Amberle3

--
Amberle3
249/216/215-minigoal/150?

- Take Heart, Take Part Exercise Challenge:
http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/thtp.htm
- Resolutions are for Losers Weight Loss Challenge:
http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/rafl.htm

Take a bow. You certainly deserve it.

"Billie Severy" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:14396-401E9875-243@storefull-
3114.bay.webtv.net...
> Thank you, thank you all, for this wonderful newsgroup!
>
> I finally got rid of the weight I gained after breaking my ankle back in Sept. I was trying to
> lose .8 this week to make it an even 40 lbs. but lost 2.6 instead to make it 41.8. I couldn't be
> happier!
>
> Again, I tested the limits of the flex point program and found that it works! Some of my friends
> came over to celebrate my birthday last week and I thought I had it all sewed up in that one of
> them was making a diet anglefood cake.....figured I could stay on points if I just had a small
> slice. Only another one brought chocolate mousse as well! ( why she did that is another story????)
> But since I was right on program all the rest of the week, the half of a mousse ( yes, antlers,
> and all) that I consumed still fit into my flex points!
>
> My birthday was January 8th, and I have had 2 birthday events, with two more still to come.
> Hopefully, with careful planning, my flex points will get me through just in case more chocolate
> somehow makes its way to my door ( and er....mouth).
>
> Thanks again for all your support,
>
> And I'd also like to thank the ACADEMY........my agent, husband, children, and ALL my fans
>
> I couldn't have done it without you!
>
> Cheers,
>
> Billie ( started at 207, now 165.2, 5.3 more to go for the current challenge which will take me to
> 159.9.....YES!)

Woo Hoo! 40 lbs gone is an excellent mini-goal to have reached (and exceeded). On to the next one!

Prairie Roots On Mon, 2 Feb 2004 10:35:33 -0800 (PST), [email protected] (Billie Severy) wrote:

>Thank you, thank you all, for this wonderful newsgroup!
>
>I finally got rid of the weight I gained after breaking my ankle back in Sept. I was trying to
>lose .8 this week to make it an even 40 lbs. but lost 2.6 instead to make it 41.8. I couldn't
>be happier!
>
>Again, I tested the limits of the flex point program and found that it works! Some of my friends
>came over to celebrate my birthday last week and I thought I had it all sewed up in that one of
>them was making a diet anglefood cake.....figured I could stay on points if I just had a small
>slice. Only another one brought chocolate mousse as well! ( why she did that is another story????)
>But since I was right on program all the rest of the week, the half of a mousse ( yes, antlers, and
>all) that I consumed still fit into my flex points!
>
>My birthday was January 8th, and I have had 2 birthday events, with two more still to come.
>Hopefully, with careful planning, my flex points will get me through just in case more chocolate
>somehow makes its way to my door ( and er....mouth).
>
>Thanks again for all your support,
>
>And I'd also like to thank the ACADEMY........my agent, husband, children, and ALL my fans
>
>I couldn't have done it without you!
>
>Cheers,
>
>Billie ( started at 207, now 165.2, 5.3 more to go for the current challenge which will take me to
>159.9.....YES!)

Yeaaa! What a wonderful success you've had! Congratulations for the loss & making the flex points
work so well. Elaine K

Billie Severy wrote:

>Thank you, thank you all, for this wonderful newsgroup!
>
>I finally got rid of the weight I gained after breaking my ankle back in Sept. I was trying to
>lose .8 this week to make it an even 40 lbs. but lost 2.6 instead to make it 41.8. I couldn't
>be happier!
>
>Again, I tested the limits of the flex point program and found that it works! Some of my friends
>came over to celebrate my birthday last week and I thought I had it all sewed up in that one of
>them was making a diet anglefood cake.....figured I could stay on points if I just had a small
>slice. Only another one brought chocolate mousse as well! ( why she did that is another story????)
>But since I was right on program all the rest of the week, the half of a mousse ( yes, antlers, and
>all) that I consumed still fit into my flex points!
>
>My birthday was January 8th, and I have had 2 birthday events, with two more still to come.
>Hopefully, with careful planning, my flex points will get me through just in case more chocolate
>somehow makes its way to my door ( and er....mouth).
>
>Thanks again for all your support,
>
>And I'd also like to thank the ACADEMY........my agent, husband, children, and ALL my fans
>
>I couldn't have done it without you!
>
>Cheers,
>
>Billie ( started at 207, now 165.2, 5.3 more to go for the current challenge which will take me to
>159.9.....YES!)

Congrats are in order Billie, 40 pounds is an awesome loss
Irma
"Billie Severy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Thank you, thank you all, for this wonderful newsgroup!
>
> I finally got rid of the weight I gained after breaking my ankle back in Sept. I was trying to
> lose .8 this week to make it an even 40 lbs. but lost 2.6 instead to make it 41.8. I couldn't be
> happier!
>
> Again, I tested the limits of the flex point program and found that it works! Some of my friends
> came over to celebrate my birthday last week and I thought I had it all sewed up in that one of
> them was making a diet anglefood cake.....figured I could stay on points if I just had a small
> slice. Only another one brought chocolate mousse as well! ( why she did that is another story????)
> But since I was right on program all the rest of the week, the half of a mousse ( yes, antlers,
> and all) that I consumed still fit into my flex points!
>
> My birthday was January 8th, and I have had 2 birthday events, with two more still to come.
> Hopefully, with careful planning, my flex points will get me through just in case more chocolate
> somehow makes its way to my door ( and er....mouth).
>
> Thanks again for all your support,
>
> And I'd also like to thank the ACADEMY........my agent, husband, children, and ALL my fans
>
> I couldn't have done it without you!
>
> Cheers,
>
> Billie ( started at 207, now 165.2, 5.3 more to go for the current challenge which will take me to
> 159.9.....YES!)

Congrats on that 40+ minigoal and the current loss of 2.6

On Mon, 2 Feb 2004 10:35:33 -0800 (PST), [email protected] (Billie Severy) wrote:

>Thank you, thank you all, for this wonderful newsgroup!
>
>I finally got rid of the weight I gained after breaking my ankle back in Sept. I was trying to
>lose .8 this week to make it an even 40 lbs. but lost 2.6 instead to make it 41.8. I couldn't
>be happier!
>
>Again, I tested the limits of the flex point program and found that it works! Some of my friends
>came over to celebrate my birthday last week and I thought I had it all sewed up in that one of
>them was making a diet anglefood cake.....figured I could stay on points if I just had a small
>slice. Only another one brought chocolate mousse as well! ( why she did that is another story????)
>But since I was right on program all the rest of the week, the half of a mousse ( yes, antlers, and
>all) that I consumed still fit into my flex points!
>
>My birthday was January 8th, and I have had 2 birthday events, with two more still to come.
>Hopefully, with careful planning, my flex points will get me through just in case more chocolate
>somehow makes its way to my door ( and er....mouth).
>
>Thanks again for all your support,
>
>And I'd also like to thank the ACADEMY........my agent, husband, children, and ALL my fans
>
>I couldn't have done it without you!
>
>Cheers,
>
>Billie ( started at 207, now 165.2, 5.3 more to go for the current challenge which will take me to
>159.9.....YES!)

Way to go, Billie! 41 pounds is amazing!
--
Nathalie from Belgium
134.1/101.4/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
134/1.102/212 lbs "Billie Severy" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:14396-401E9875-243@storefull-
3114.bay.webtv.net...
> Thank you, thank you all, for this wonderful newsgroup!
>
> I finally got rid of the weight I gained after breaking my ankle back in Sept. I was trying to
> lose .8 this week to make it an even 40 lbs. but lost 2.6 instead to make it 41.8. I couldn't be
> happier!
>
> Again, I tested the limits of the flex point program and found that it works! Some of my friends
> came over to celebrate my birthday last week and I thought I had it all sewed up in that one of
> them was making a diet anglefood cake.....figured I could stay on points if I just had a small
> slice. Only another one brought chocolate mousse as well! ( why she did that is another story????)
> But since I was right on program all the rest of the week, the half of a mousse ( yes, antlers,
> and all) that I consumed still fit into my flex points!
>
> My birthday was January 8th, and I have had 2 birthday events, with two more still to come.
> Hopefully, with careful planning, my flex points will get me through just in case more chocolate
> somehow makes its way to my door ( and er....mouth).
>
> Thanks again for all your support,
>
> And I'd also like to thank the ACADEMY........my agent, husband, children, and ALL my fans
>
> I couldn't have done it without you!
>
> Cheers,
>
> Billie ( started at 207, now 165.2, 5.3 more to go for the current challenge which will take me to
> 159.9.....YES!)

what an excellent loss and an even better NSV, its always to hear that we
are living life and losing only weight, Lee
Billie Severy <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Thank you, thank you all, for this wonderful newsgroup!
>
> I finally got rid of the weight I gained after breaking my ankle back in Sept. I was trying to
> lose .8 this week to make it an even 40 lbs. but lost 2.6 instead to make it 41.8. I couldn't be
> happier!
>
> Again, I tested the limits of the flex point program and found that it works! Some of my friends
> came over to celebrate my birthday last week and I thought I had it all sewed up in that one of
> them was making a diet anglefood cake.....figured I could stay on points if I just had a small
> slice. Only another one brought chocolate mousse as well! ( why she did that is another story????)
> But since I was right on program all the rest of the week, the half of a mousse ( yes, antlers,
> and all) that I consumed still fit into my flex points!
>
> My birthday was January 8th, and I have had 2 birthday events, with two more still to come.
> Hopefully, with careful planning, my flex points will get me through just in case more chocolate
> somehow makes its way to my door ( and er....mouth).
>
> Thanks again for all your support,
>
> And I'd also like to thank the ACADEMY........my agent, husband, children, and ALL my fans
>
> I couldn't have done it without you!
>
> Cheers,
>
> Billie ( started at 207, now 165.2, 5.3 more to go for the current challenge which will take me to
> 159.9.....YES!)

Wow Billie, you're doing so great. Happy belated birthday! I'm going to be testing out the birthday
cake theory this weekend too as it's my BD on Saturday. If it was just DH and I we wouldn't bother
with a cake, but you can't deprive a 3 year old of blowing out candles! We'll just get the smallest
cake we can, or cupcakes, so there's not lots of leftovers.

Brenda

"Billie Severy" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:14396-401E9875-243@storefull-
3114.bay.webtv.net...
> Thank you, thank you all, for this wonderful newsgroup!
>
> I finally got rid of the weight I gained after breaking my ankle back in Sept. I was trying to
> lose .8 this week to make it an even 40 lbs. but lost 2.6 instead to make it 41.8. I couldn't be
> happier!
>
> Again, I tested the limits of the flex point program and found that it works! Some of my friends
> came over to celebrate my birthday last week and I thought I had it all sewed up in that one of
> them was making a diet anglefood cake.....figured I could stay on points if I just had a small
> slice. Only another one brought chocolate mousse as well! ( why she did that is another story????)
> But since I was right on program all the rest of the week, the half of a mousse ( yes, antlers,
> and all) that I consumed still fit into my flex points!
>
> My birthday was January 8th, and I have had 2 birthday events, with two more still to come.
> Hopefully, with careful planning, my flex points will get me through just in case more chocolate
> somehow makes its way to my door ( and er....mouth).
>
> Thanks again for all your support,
>
> And I'd also like to thank the ACADEMY........my agent, husband, children, and ALL my fans
>
> I couldn't have done it without you!
>
> Cheers,
>
> Billie ( started at 207, now 165.2, 5.3 more to go for the current challenge which will take me to
> 159.9.....YES!)

LOL on thanking the academy, Billie! Congrats on reaching that -40+ milestone! I SO want to get back
there. Only 7.4 pounds to go for me! LOL

--

~Kristin O~
272/239.4/172

"Billie Severy" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:14396-401E9875-243@storefull-
3114.bay.webtv.net...
> Thank you, thank you all, for this wonderful newsgroup!
>
> I finally got rid of the weight I gained after breaking my ankle back in Sept. I was trying to
> lose .8 this week to make it an even 40 lbs. but lost 2.6 instead to make it 41.8. I couldn't be
> happier!
>
> Again, I tested the limits of the flex point program and found that it works! Some of my friends
> came over to celebrate my birthday last week and I thought I had it all sewed up in that one of
> them was making a diet anglefood cake.....figured I could stay on points if I just had a small
> slice. Only another one brought chocolate mousse as well! ( why she did that is another story????)
> But since I was right on program all the rest of the week, the half of a mousse ( yes, antlers,
> and all) that I consumed still fit into my flex points!
>
> My birthday was January 8th, and I have had 2 birthday events, with two more still to come.
> Hopefully, with careful planning, my flex points will get me through just in case more chocolate
> somehow makes its way to my door ( and er....mouth).
>
> Thanks again for all your support,
>
> And I'd also like to thank the ACADEMY........my agent, husband, children, and ALL my fans
>
> I couldn't have done it without you!
>
> Cheers,
>
> Billie ( started at 207, now 165.2, 5.3 more to go for the current challenge which will take me to
> 159.9.....YES!)

Billie:

Didn't get the original post so I'm piggybacking on Elaine's. Congrats on losing more than 40 lbs!!
That is wonderful!!

Connie

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/205.5/155 RAFL 210.5/205.5/198.5

happybirthday, Lee
Brenda Hammond <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Wow Billie, you're doing so great. Happy belated birthday! I'm going to
be
> testing out the birthday cake theory this weekend too as it's my BD on Saturday. If it was just DH
> and I we wouldn't bother with a cake, but you can't deprive a 3 year old of blowing out candles!
> We'll just get the smallest cake we can, or cupcakes, so there's not lots of leftovers.
>
> Brenda
>
> "Billie Severy" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:14396-401E9875-243@storefull-
> 3114.bay.webtv.net...
> > Thank you, thank you all, for this wonderful newsgroup!
> >
> > I finally got rid of the weight I gained after breaking my ankle back in Sept. I was trying to
> > lose .8 this week to make it an even 40 lbs. but lost 2.6 instead to make it 41.8. I couldn't be
> > happier!
> >
> > Again, I tested the limits of the flex point program and found that it works! Some of my friends
> > came over to celebrate my birthday last week and I thought I had it all sewed up in that one of
> > them was making a diet anglefood cake.....figured I could stay on points if I just had a small
> > slice. Only another one brought chocolate mousse as well! ( why she did that is another
> > story????) But since I was right on program all the rest of the week, the half of a mousse (
> > yes, antlers, and all) that I consumed still fit into my flex points!
> >
> > My birthday was January 8th, and I have had 2 birthday events, with two more still to come.
> > Hopefully, with careful planning, my flex points will get me through just in case more chocolate
> > somehow makes its way to my door ( and er....mouth).
> >
> > Thanks again for all your support,
> >
> > And I'd also like to thank the ACADEMY........my agent, husband, children, and ALL my fans
> >
> > I couldn't have done it without you!
> >
> > Cheers,
> >
> > Billie ( started at 207, now 165.2, 5.3 more to go for the current challenge which will take me
> > to 159.9.....YES!)

Happy Birthday, ol' broad! (gd&r)

Have a great day with a small cake.

On Thu, 5 Feb 2004 07:12:56 -0800, "Brenda Hammond" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Wow Billie, you're doing so great. Happy belated birthday! I'm going to be testing out the birthday
>cake theory this weekend too as it's my BD on Saturday. If it was just DH and I we wouldn't bother
>with a cake, but you can't deprive a 3 year old of blowing out candles! We'll just get the smallest
>cake we can, or cupcakes, so there's not lots of leftovers.
>
>Brenda
>
>"Billie Severy" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:14396-401E9875-243@storefull-
>3114.bay.webtv.net...
>> Thank you, thank you all, for this wonderful newsgroup!
>>
>> I finally got rid of the weight I gained after breaking my ankle back in Sept. I was trying to
>> lose .8 this week to make it an even 40 lbs. but lost 2.6 instead to make it 41.8. I couldn't be
>> happier!
>>
>> Again, I tested the limits of the flex point program and found that it works! Some of my friends
>> came over to celebrate my birthday last week and I thought I had it all sewed up in that one of
>> them was making a diet anglefood cake.....figured I could stay on points if I just had a small
>> slice. Only another one brought chocolate mousse as well! ( why she did that is another
>> story????) But since I was right on program all the rest of the week, the half of a mousse ( yes,
>> antlers, and all) that I consumed still fit into my flex points!
>>
>> My birthday was January 8th, and I have had 2 birthday events, with two more still to come.
>> Hopefully, with careful planning, my flex points will get me through just in case more chocolate
>> somehow makes its way to my door ( and er....mouth).
>>
>> Thanks again for all your support,
>>
>> And I'd also like to thank the ACADEMY........my agent, husband, children, and ALL my fans
>>
>> I couldn't have done it without you!
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Billie ( started at 207, now 165.2, 5.3 more to go for the current challenge which will take me
>> to 159.9.....YES!)

Happy early birthday, Brenda... and happy late birthday Billie!

--

~Kristin O~
272/239.4/172

"Brenda Hammond" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Wow Billie, you're doing so great. Happy belated birthday! I'm going to
be
> testing out the birthday cake theory this weekend too as it's my BD on Saturday. If it was just DH
> and I we wouldn't bother with a cake, but you can't deprive a 3 year old of blowing out candles!
> We'll just get the smallest cake we can, or cupcakes, so there's not lots of leftovers.
>
> Brenda
>
> "Billie Severy" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:14396-401E9875-243@storefull-
> 3114.bay.webtv.net...
> > Thank you, thank you all, for this wonderful newsgroup!
> >
> > I finally got rid of the weight I gained after breaking my ankle back in Sept. I was trying to
> > lose .8 this week to make it an even 40 lbs. but lost 2.6 instead to make it 41.8. I couldn't be
> > happier!
> >
> > Again, I tested the limits of the flex point program and found that it works! Some of my friends
> > came over to celebrate my birthday last week and I thought I had it all sewed up in that one of
> > them was making a diet anglefood cake.....figured I could stay on points if I just had a small
> > slice. Only another one brought chocolate mousse as well! ( why she did that is another
> > story????) But since I was right on program all the rest of the week, the half of a mousse (
> > yes, antlers, and all) that I consumed still fit into my flex points!
> >
> > My birthday was January 8th, and I have had 2 birthday events, with two more still to come.
> > Hopefully, with careful planning, my flex points will get me through just in case more chocolate
> > somehow makes its way to my door ( and er....mouth).
> >
> > Thanks again for all your support,
> >
> > And I'd also like to thank the ACADEMY........my agent, husband, children, and ALL my fans
> >
> > I couldn't have done it without you!
> >
> > Cheers,
> >
> > Billie ( started at 207, now 165.2, 5.3 more to go for the current challenge which will take me
> > to 159.9.....YES!)

Thanks Lee.

Brenda

"Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
berlin.de...
> happybirthday, Lee Brenda Hammond <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Wow Billie, you're doing so great. Happy belated birthday! I'm going
> be
> > testing out the birthday cake theory this weekend too as it's my BD on Saturday. If it was just
> > DH and I we wouldn't bother with a cake, but
you
> > can't deprive a 3 year old of blowing out candles! We'll just get the smallest cake we can, or
> > cupcakes, so there's not lots of leftovers.
> >
> > Brenda
> >
> > "Billie Severy" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:14396-401E9875-243@storefull-
> > 3114.bay.webtv.net...
> > > Thank you, thank you all, for this wonderful newsgroup!
> > >
> > > I finally got rid of the weight I gained after breaking my ankle back in Sept. I was trying to
> > > lose .8 this week to make it an even 40 lbs. but lost 2.6 instead to make it 41.8. I couldn't
> > > be happier!
> > >
> > > Again, I tested the limits of the flex point program and found that it works! Some of my
> > > friends came over to celebrate my birthday last week and I thought I had it all sewed up in
> > > that one of them was making a diet anglefood cake.....figured I could stay on points if I just
> > > had a small slice. Only another one brought chocolate mousse as well! ( why she did that is
> > > another story????) But since I was right on program
all
> > > the rest of the week, the half of a mousse ( yes, antlers, and all)
that
> > > I consumed still fit into my flex points!
> > >
> > > My birthday was January 8th, and I have had 2 birthday events, with
two
> > > more still to come. Hopefully, with careful planning, my flex points will get me through just
> > > in case more chocolate somehow makes its way
> > > my door ( and er....mouth).
> > >
> > > Thanks again for all your support,
> > >
> > > And I'd also like to thank the ACADEMY........my agent, husband, children, and ALL my fans
> > >
> > > I couldn't have done it without you!
> > >
> > > Cheers,
> > >
> > > Billie ( started at 207, now 165.2, 5.3 more to go for the current challenge which will take
> > > me to 159.9.....YES!)

Ol' broad?? You're only brave because you know that I don't know where you live....yet!

Mom & DS made a cake today, hope they don't go and buy one tomorrow, although the purchased ones
here are really good.....I sure the hell don't need it though! DH took me out for dinner tonight,
first time we've been out alone for over a year! It was nice and quiet, dinner was good, we both had
steak. I had a few prawns on mine and DH hates them so he just had steak & potato. No dessert!! I'd
call that an NSV.

Thanks for the birthday wishes, even though you did call me an ol' broad.
(G)

Brenda

> Happy Birthday, ol' broad! (gd&r)
>
> Have a great day with a small cake.
>
> On Thu, 5 Feb 2004 07:12:56 -0800, "Brenda Hammond" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >Wow Billie, you're doing so great. Happy belated birthday! I'm going to
be
> >testing out the birthday cake theory this weekend too as it's my BD on Saturday. If it was just
> >DH and I we wouldn't bother with a cake, but
you
> >can't deprive a 3 year old of blowing out candles! We'll just get the smallest cake we can, or
> >cupcakes, so there's not lots of leftovers.
> >
> >Brenda
> >
> >"Billie Severy" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:14396-401E9875-243@storefull-
> >3114.bay.webtv.net...
> >> Thank you, thank you all, for this wonderful newsgroup!
> >>
> >> I finally got rid of the weight I gained after breaking my ankle back in Sept. I was trying to
> >> lose .8 this week to make it an even 40 lbs. but lost 2.6 instead to make it 41.8. I couldn't
> >> be happier!
> >>
> >> Again, I tested the limits of the flex point program and found that it works! Some of my
> >> friends came over to celebrate my birthday last week and I thought I had it all sewed up in
> >> that one of them was making a diet anglefood cake.....figured I could stay on points if I just
> >> had a small slice. Only another one brought chocolate mousse as well! ( why she did that is
> >> another story????) But since I was right on program all the rest of the week, the half of a
> >> mousse ( yes, antlers, and all)
that
> >> I consumed still fit into my flex points!
> >>
> >> My birthday was January 8th, and I have had 2 birthday events, with two more still to come.
> >> Hopefully, with careful planning, my flex points will get me through just in case more
> >> chocolate somehow makes its way
> >> my door ( and er....mouth).
> >>
> >> Thanks again for all your support,
> >>
> >> And I'd also like to thank the ACADEMY........my agent, husband, children, and ALL my fans
> >>
> >> I couldn't have done it without you!
> >>
> >> Cheers,
> >>
> >> Billie ( started at 207, now 165.2, 5.3 more to go for the current challenge which will take me
> >> to 159.9.....YES!)

Thanks Kristin

Brenda

"Kristin" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
berlin.de...
> Happy early birthday, Brenda... and happy late birthday Billie!
>
> --
>
> ~Kristin O~
> 272/239.4/172
>

> "Brenda Hammond" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Wow Billie, you're doing so great. Happy belated birthday! I'm going
> be
> > testing out the birthday cake theory this weekend too as it's my BD on Saturday. If it was just
> > DH and I we wouldn't bother with a cake, but
you
> > can't deprive a 3 year old of blowing out candles! We'll just get the smallest cake we can, or
> > cupcakes, so there's not lots of leftovers.
> >
> > Brenda
> >
> > "Billie Severy" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:14396-401E9875-243@storefull-
> > 3114.bay.webtv.net...
> > > Thank you, thank you all, for this wonderful newsgroup!
> > >
> > > I finally got rid of the weight I gained after breaking my ankle back in Sept. I was trying to
> > > lose .8 this week to make it an even 40 lbs. but lost 2.6 instead to make it 41.8. I couldn't
> > > be happier!
> > >
> > > Again, I tested the limits of the flex point program and found that it works! Some of my
> > > friends came over to celebrate my birthday last week and I thought I had it all sewed up in
> > > that one of them was making a diet anglefood cake.....figured I could stay on points if I just
> > > had a small slice. Only another one brought chocolate mousse as well! ( why she did that is
> > > another story????) But since I was right on program
all
> > > the rest of the week, the half of a mousse ( yes, antlers, and all)
that
> > > I consumed still fit into my flex points!
> > >
> > > My birthday was January 8th, and I have had 2 birthday events, with
two
> > > more still to come. Hopefully, with careful planning, my flex points will get me through just
> > > in case more chocolate somehow makes its way
> > > my door ( and er....mouth).
> > >
> > > Thanks again for all your support,
> > >
> > > And I'd also like to thank the ACADEMY........my agent, husband, children, and ALL my fans
> > >
> > > I couldn't have done it without you!
> > >
> > > Cheers,
> > >
> > > Billie ( started at 207, now 165.2, 5.3 more to go for the current challenge which will take
> > > me to 159.9.....YES!)

Happy birthday Brenda! I hope they didn't make you eat too much cake ;-)
--
Nathalie from Belgium
134.1/101.4/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
134.1/101.5/minigoal 220.3/Goal 150 pounds RAFL 105.3/101.4/96 Kg
134/1.102/212 lbs "Brenda Hammond" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Ol' broad?? You're only brave because you know that I don't know where
you
> live....yet!
>
> Mom & DS made a cake today, hope they don't go and buy one tomorrow, although the purchased ones
> here are really good.....I sure the hell don't need it though! DH took me out for dinner tonight,
> first time we've been out alone for over a year! It was nice and quiet, dinner was good, we
both
> had steak. I had a few prawns on mine and DH hates them so he just had steak & potato. No
> dessert!! I'd call that an NSV.
>
> Thanks for the birthday wishes, even though you did call me an ol' broad.
> (G)
>
> Brenda
>
> "Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Happy Birthday, ol' broad! (gd&r)
> >
> > Have a great day with a small cake.
> >
> > On Thu, 5 Feb 2004 07:12:56 -0800, "Brenda Hammond" <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> > >Wow Billie, you're doing so great. Happy belated birthday! I'm going
> be
> > >testing out the birthday cake theory this weekend too as it's my BD on Saturday. If it was just
> > >DH and I we wouldn't bother with a cake, but
> you
> > >can't deprive a 3 year old of blowing out candles! We'll just get the smallest cake we can, or
> > >cupcakes, so there's not lots of leftovers.
> > >
> > >Brenda
> > >
> > >"Billie Severy" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:14396-401E9875-243@storefull-
> > >3114.bay.webtv.net...

all
> that

Hey Happy birthday Brenda, I missed this somewhere.