40 Tooth Middle Chainrings

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Grenouil

Does anyone make a 40 tooth 130mm BCD five bolt middle chainring with ramps and pins?

> Does anyone make a 40 tooth 130mm BCD five bolt middle
>> chainring with ramps and pins

Didn't Shimano make a triple with 50/40/30? B

"Grenouil" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Does anyone make a 40 tooth 130mm BCD five bolt middle chainring with ramps and pins?

Is 39 tooth close enough? Go to www.biketoolsetc.com and search for Item #FS-RR39M.

You'll get: FSA Road Chain Ring, 5-arm, 39t, 8/9sp, 130mm BCD, Black, Middle Ring on Road Triple.

Jeff

news:[email protected]...
> Does anyone make a 40 tooth 130mm BCD five bolt middle chainring with ramps and pins?
>
Thanks for the inputs - the Specialités TA stuff looks like a possible - at least they appear to be
pinned - not ramped though? Also seems that Stronglight might make something suitable.

I just installed a TA Alize triple with a 40T middle ring. Shifts fine with my Ultegra 9sp STI.
There aren't those bubbly ramps like on shimano, but there are some groove-type things as well
as the pins.

news:[email protected]...
> "Grenouil" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Does anyone make a 40 tooth 130mm BCD five bolt middle chainring with ramps and pins?
> >
> Thanks for the inputs - the Specialités TA stuff looks like a possible - at least they appear to
> be pinned - not ramped though? Also seems that Stronglight might make something suitable.

Got the whole crankset from Peter White Cycles www.peterwhitecycles.com

Kyle

"Frank Riley" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> "KBH" <[email protected]> wrote in news:1046294445.65364@sj-nntpcache-3:
>
> > I just installed a TA Alize triple with a 40T middle ring. Shifts fine with my Ultegra 9sp STI.
> > There aren't those bubbly ramps like on shimano, but there are some groove-type things as well
> > as the pins.
>
> Where did you get the TA rings?

Status
Not open for further replies.