4042?

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Huw Pritchard

OK, so I've been away for a long time. It was my ISP's fault.

I can't be arsed reading all 4042 posts since my disappearance. Has 'owt interesting happened?

--
Huw Pritchard Replace bounce with huw to reply by mail

Huw says:

>Has 'owt interesting happened?
>

Nobbut you bouncing back in t'group, lad. ;-)

Steve

Huw Pritchard wrote:
> Has 'owt interesting happened?

roughly translated to something about a hamster, duct tape and imagination....:D

Huw Pritchard wrote:
> OK, so I've been away for a long time. It was my ISP's fault.
>
> I can't be arsed reading all 4042 posts since my disappearance. Has 'owt interesting happened?
>

Wee ickle spelkie, ah garn hae nae foonwiddie.

A
--
My hands are full of thorns but I can't quit groping for the rose.

Huw Pritchard wrote:
>
> I can't be arsed reading all 4042 posts since my disappearance. Has 'owt interesting happened?

Bob was killed in a mysterious accident involving a fridge and Andrew's wife, Sheila, ran off with
the pool cleaner. Frightdog claims he has had his final spat with JD and Mary's having a secret
affair with the landlord of the pub, Harry, whose wife, Betty, has turned to prostitution to fuel
her smack habit.

Think that's everything...

Huw Pritchard wrote:
>

Same sh!t, same shovel, same pile.... but what does that have to do with the duties of Bureau
of Prisons

http://www4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/18/4042.html

"Huw Pritchard" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
>
>
> --
> Huw Pritchard Replace bounce with huw to reply by mail
>

We failed to define schemga, or even agree on the correct spelling. But we did write some
lovely poetry.

In article <[email protected]>, "Huw Pritchard"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>

Uh, SRAM introduced an electronically controlled derailleur, Mike V got his wish and the United
States west of the Mississippi has been declared a no-bicycle zone, and the latest Marzocchi fork
has four feet of travel, but you'll need a new frame to use its 3" headset.

I think that's it.

--
Ryan Cousineau, [email protected] http://www.sfu.ca/~rcousine President, Fabrizio Mazzoleni Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.