406 rims

Tim Hall

Guest
The front wheel on my Pino died this weekend (3km from the end of a
ride, Bah!).

I run a 32 406 tyre on it at around a 100psi (it's a tandem remember).
Darth Ian at Future Cycles has an Alex DV15 (DB15?), double wall,
eyeleted ect ect. The Alex website is down/borked/gone away. Does the
panel think this rim is a good choice?

Tim

Tim Hall wrote:

> The front wheel on my Pino died this weekend (3km from the end of a
> ride, Bah!).
>
> I run a 32 406 tyre on it at around a 100psi (it's a tandem remember).
> Darth Ian at Future Cycles has an Alex DV15 (DB15?), double wall,
> eyeleted ect ect. The Alex website is down/borked/gone away. Does the
> panel think this rim is a good choice?

ICE use DV15s on their Trices so I reckon that's a pretty good recommendation.

John B

Also sprach JohnB <[email protected]>:
> Tim Hall wrote:
>>
>> The front wheel on my Pino died this weekend (3km from the end of a
>> ride, Bah!).
>>
>> I run a 32 406 tyre on it at around a 100psi (it's a tandem
>> remember). Darth Ian at Future Cycles has an Alex DV15 (DB15?),
>> double wall, eyeleted ect ect. The Alex website is down/borked/gone
>> away. Does the panel think this rim is a good choice?

> ICE use DV15s on their Trices so I reckon that's a pretty good
> recommendation.

William. I have them on the XXL and the front of Cosimo and have had no
prombles at all at all.

Kinder surprise! What's the surprise? Your children are now dead.

Also sprach JohnB <[email protected]>:
> Tim Hall wrote:
>>
>> The front wheel on my Pino died this weekend (3km from the end of a
>> ride, Bah!).
>>
>> I run a 32 406 tyre on it at around a 100psi (it's a tandem
>> remember). Darth Ian at Future Cycles has an Alex DV15 (DB15?),
>> double wall, eyeleted ect ect. The Alex website is down/borked/gone
>> away. Does the panel think this rim is a good choice?

> ICE use DV15s on their Trices so I reckon that's a pretty good
> recommendation.

William. I have them on the XXL and the front of Cosimo and have had no
prombles at all at all.

Kinder surprise! What's the surprise? Your children are now dead.

I submit that on or about Mon, 12 Sep 2005 09:40:04 +0100, the person
known to the court as Tim Hall <[email protected]> made
a statement (<[email protected]> in Your
Honour's bundle) to the following effect:

>Darth Ian at Future Cycles has an Alex DV15 (DB15?), double wall,
>eyeleted ect ect. The Alex website is down/borked/gone away. Does the
>panel think this rim is a good choice?

I'd trust Ian.

Guy
--